Diablo® III

Error code = BLZAPPBTS0000F

I took a break of about 2 days ago and tried logging in today and i keep getting this error

Error code = BLZAPPBTS0000F

Ive already tried everything in this link https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS0000F
but nothing worked.

My net is also fine.
Reply Quote
Help any 1?
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
iPhail,

Can you tell me exactly what you've done so far in trying to resolve it? From what I can see, you haven't submitted a support ticket yet including the info they ask for in the article you linked.
Reply Quote
I tried the troubleshooting such as deleting the battle.net folder and disabling my security.
Also just submitted a ticket.
Reply Quote
please help i cannot open a ticket and i have a file that is failed to open. I dont even have the diablo 3 update fully install it just immediately pops up the error message.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Samus89,

Did you do the steps on this article?

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS0000F
Reply Quote
I'm sorry but this is ridiculous Blizzard

How are you guys so inept at building and supporting a game, that it still has game-breaking errors almost a year after release?

What are you people doing?!?!?!?!?!??!

I have never been this angry at a developer. I am never buying a product from your company again.
Reply Quote
I tried everything on the links, supported a ticket but yet nothing. Still the Blizzard Updater is giving me this error
Reply Quote
This happens to me also. I cant even install the game.
Reply Quote
This has happened to me, as well. I uninstalled the game a year ago, have tried to reinstall three separate times since then, but it's never worked.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]