Diablo® III

Excessive Crashers after 1.05

Took me a while to write somthing about it, but is it only me or after patch 1.05 the game is crashing far more often?

Before 1.05 it was very stable for me, rarelly to never crashed, and after that with MP and all the new stuff, something happened.

It crashes for me at least once a day, and I can't identify a pattern. I had the game frozen even while at AH.
Reply Quote
It is quite true. It crashes very often...few minutes once. A small notification comes up saying "Diablo 3 was unable to validate core data files". What does it mean and how do I correct it so I can play again without crashing every few minutes.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
fAREAST,

"Diablo 3 was unable to validate core data files"

This means data corruption in one or more of the game files in your installation. The fastest way to resolve it is actually to reinstall the game and let it re-patch. Sometimes by examining the D3Debug.txt file, you can see which file it's complaining about and delete it so it can be repaired, but this often results in a significant delay in the game starting and exiting afterwards until the file is completely rebuilt. Reinstalling is a better solution at this time.
Reply Quote
doing this (reinstall) now i keep getting the same problem.... its doing my head in
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]