R.I.P. EHP

Yea, RIP EHP.

/puts flower on Enxius' grave

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8333/threadnecroh.jpg
Reply Quote
Yea, RIP EHP.

I am glad I never played this card 'game' before. RIP EHP, though.
Reply Quote

Oh you missed out! It was extremely addictive and very expensive lol. I'm just glad I kicked it, still have my cards though :/
Reply Quote

Oh you missed out! It was extremely addictive and very expensive lol. I'm just glad I kicked it, still have my cards though :/

On a related note: Has Enxius ever done a carry before? I remember that he attempted to do a solo, but couldn't one-shot it and Joch ate him alive. So I'm assuming that he wasn't a very good Barb.
Reply Quote
Not sure, but I did do MP10 ubers with him in a group, no cm wiz. He used threatening shout and had the ubers focus on him. He did not die or have to kite, even with Siege blasting on him. Was pretty quick.
Reply Quote
so OP got put to grave by lord joch? i felt sry for him
Reply Quote
@OP

Just have to agree to disagree.

Get hit by one of the witch's minions while she's shoving an arcane bulb down your pants and the king is scratching your back...tell me how EHP doesn't factor anymore....(MP8+)

I'm sure that everyone running hardcore toons will line up to agree that EHP doesn't matter...jump on over there and let ' em know ok?

Honestly, I think you're just trolling.

I do agree that it's senseless to buff it beyond a certain point once your toon is geared/skilled properly....but lots of players haven't reached that point.

Cheers
Reply Quote
At 1.2M EHP I feel as if I don't have enough.
Reply Quote
1.7mil ehp on DW, too little... Still...
The troll is back!!!
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 1/28/2013 1:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
I do mp10 ubers with 200k dps unbuffed with my build. Try it, prepare to be amazed.

P.S: Solo.

So amazed indeed.... As if its a feat that is done only by a handful??
Wierd mindset here?
Reply Quote
Yea, RIP EHP.

Can i join? please...?
:)
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 1/28/2013 1:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
Having nice EHP is great and all, but there is definitely such a thing as too much. Stacking EHP once you're past the point of surviving MP10 ubers is pointless (unless you're doing pvp, obviously). I'd rather use the money I'd spend getting more EHP on more dps in that situation. Once you hit 700-800k EHP and enough tdps/LS to survive MP10 further EHP gains aren't going to help you until we get new content, while more dps will absolutely help.
Reply Quote
@bigtexasdan -- when this thread came up, it was due partially to my claims that EHP would be the most important measurement of determining PVP effectiveness.
Reply Quote
Let me just explain, the higher EHP pool u have, the more effective your LS LOH w/e will be, measured in EHP per second, wich is what really matters in a fight. Well of course if u can survive everything u dont need to survive "more", so u dont need to bother getting more EHP, i dont understand all this discussion and taking sides.
Reply Quote
It never gets old watching glass cannon barbs die
Reply Quote
I once saw two Skorn Barbs die simultaneously on a wall of fire. Good times.
Reply Quote
In the eyes of a 300k-400kdps DH
low ehp barbs looks like a fat piece of juicy bacon.
Hahaha....
Reply Quote
Hahaha....

haha lol'ed hard on this.
Reply Quote
Hahaha....

in this case, not sure high ehp would make any difference.
Reply Quote
Man no kidding ok? Nike. Haha. I know its funny buts its the truth.
I been in some games where 2 dh consistently avoid me all the time, and only target another low ehp barb for easy kill. The barb had around 60khp running around with a skorn.
He sadly leave the game after 15mins of being hunted. Both dh has only 200kdps not even close to 400k.

The whole game revolves around me avoiding the barb while chasing dh, dh chasing bacon.
Low ehp will just make you such an easy target, with rangers consistently picking on you for an easy kill. I would do the same if i were those DH.

It was a gd game for me, coz i get to Backstab the DH alot while they are focusing the barb.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]