Diablo® III

Rate the wizard above you! :)

@HolezInYa

Your wiz is getting there. the crit chance and attack speed are pretty low, but with a few (expensive) upgrades, you should be able to get there.

your amulet is missing cc,
i would sell off both zuni pieces and replace the armor with tals and ring with something like your other ring.
Reply Quote
@HolezInYa

Your wiz is getting there. the crit chance and attack speed are pretty low, but with a few (expensive) upgrades, you should be able to get there.

your amulet is missing cc,
i would sell off both zuni pieces and replace the armor with tals and ring with something like your other ring.

That is exactly what I plan on doing. Currently saving up for a Tal Rasha's with high Resist all. The CC attack speed pieces are so damn expensive I have to farm for quite a bit before I can afford my next upgrade.

I would have to say you are looking pretty good for the most part. Any upgrade for you will be extremely expensive.

8.5/10
Edited by HolezInYa#1738 on 11/12/2012 10:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Maysrill and @Eigenvector thank you both for your help appreciate it!!!
I think i've hijacked this thread enough lol
Edited by BoNKerS#1617 on 11/12/2012 10:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
This is my MF set.
Reply Quote
@Alkaiser Good dps, similar to mine. I would try to work on your resists/hp. Overall good wizard. 8/10
Reply Quote
@Nedo,
very nice gear. good balance between damage and health. although, I must say I am a little puzzled by some of your skill choices, it looks like you have half archon and half CM.
Reply Quote
@DaMann-

Gear is quite interesting. Seems like you are playing some wort of high damage kite build. I would suggest that if you are going to do this you should stop prioritizing IAS and move toward CD. Also, that skorn could really use some life steal. I personally think if u are going two hander, then you should try to get BIG numbers on you damage.

4/10 MORE CD :)
Reply Quote
Eigen, I don't know a ton about CM builds but it looks like that's what you are up to. Given the general quality of gear you have your paper sheet DPS looks really low to me--what's your upgrade plan on that weapon?
Reply Quote
Ossian. Nice setup the only thing I can see you really could use is better Shoulders and possibly a Socketed Weapon if the price is right, even though it doesnt really look like ur going for high Criti Hit
Edited by Belgarius#1628 on 11/12/2012 11:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
Eigen, I don't know a ton about CM builds but it looks like that's what you are up to. Given the general quality of gear you have your paper sheet DPS looks really low to me--what's your upgrade plan on that weapon?

Well if u look at aimless's gear (one of the bets CM wiz's in the world) he has 116K Sheet DPS. My 86K is not the best, but it is still pretty decent for someone as noob as I am. As for my weapon, I got that Sloraks for 380k off the auction house. What the tool tip doesnt show is the 30% chance for 11k bleed it also provides. The ultimate goal (like everyone else) is a Chant's set. What I really need to upgrade is my attack speed, which is way to low. Come'on duncraig cross.

As for you @Ossian, looks to me you have some pretty good gear. If you are going for pure damage I would suggest checking out archon over you current build. If you like your build (meaning you have fun which is what matters) I would suggest changing shocking aspect to thunderstorm.

@Belgarus, you have a SICK black weapon. Check out archon over CM, since you dont have high APOC.
Edited by EigenVector#1828 on 11/12/2012 11:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Belgarius

I'll go 5.5/10. Loving the Unity ring, but still have a ways to go.
Reply Quote
@ shaymous very nice a little low on the dps for your wiz type but i like that u are using 1h instead of 2
Reply Quote
Seems really good all around to me. Maybe ring could be upgraded a little more very nice. 9/10
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 12:43 PMPosted by SechulLath
Seems really good all around to me. Maybe ring could be upgraded a little more very nice. 9/10

Some more gear with crit chance and all res, perhaps some LoH as well
Reply Quote
@SechulLath

Interesting build. How's it working out? Could use some LOH.
Gear wise I'd say, given paragon level, you're on the right track.
I'd try to find a nice wand if possible that gives SB bonuses.
5/10
Reply Quote
@etrnity... decent gear,, if u want to kill stuff faster.. try the archon build.. its sweet for lower mp lvls.. u need more dps~ try to find some gear to raise it
Reply Quote
@guts. Your wiz is pretty good. Your gear is very similar to mine. I imagine you farm low mp lvls with archon bc of your choice of scramble. Speed offers more reward and all that jazz. I like your choice of teleport with archon too. I find its too situational though and always opt for improved. 8/10
Reply Quote
@ force , I'd have to rate 7/10

You have some godly pieces of gear. Unfortunately no life steal. So I can only assume Damage Reflect Mobs are a problem. It looks to me like a mf/xp gear put on. Im betting you have better items in place of helm and other pieces.
Hellfire don't seem good enough to be usable.
Edited by NME#1924 on 11/12/2012 2:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
@NME

Decent start for your wizard. Many would love to have your gear and you have much room for improvement too. More CC would be good I think and more vitality. Above all more IAS though and a faster wand/offhand combo. Your unbuffed EHP is attrocious too so work on it.
Edited by Sennin#1346 on 11/12/2012 2:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
@ Sennin

Perhaps time for lacuni if you can build them in for the IAS? Looks pretty sick tho 8/10!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]