Diablo® III

Rate the wizard above you! :)

@blazers insane gear. That belt must of cost a fortune.. Ditto the helm. looks like an mp10 uber capable char!
Edit: missing 12% ms. Replace ice climbers with firewalkers and use conflag. Or go for innas pants. 8.5/10
Edited by Tapewar#1760 on 11/12/2012 3:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/12/2012 03:11 PMPosted by Tapewar
Edit: missing 12% ms. Replace ice climbers with firewalkers and use conflag. Or go for innas pants. 8.5/10

LOL, I am CM/WW, don't need the MS and would never wear firewalkers or switch a passive to increase the damage for them.

Appreciated tho thanks for the rating!
Edited by Blazers#1185 on 11/12/2012 3:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
@ Tapewear
seems like a very average mp2-3 archon wiz, pretty much all your gear is basic, you should try going for a Black dmg 1 handed and trium, I see a good dps upgrade there. 6/10
Reply Quote
@Binashole All I see is a low dmg Chantodo Sorc and low CD. Everything else is nice. Have you tried a meteor build yet?
Reply Quote
@seraph u need more crit
of course more ms and as would be nice
Reply Quote
@ Seraph

Nice Meteor build , but only 20 ApoC can run this build ? without LoH or LS how can you still alive in this build ? for this build you don't need much ias , but your CC are really low ....

other then that you are good .....
Reply Quote
@ Spur

Very nice CC/CD also great ias , but where is the LoH , use magic weapon 1.5 LS maybe little low on AR but still very very nice gear ......
Edited by Blizzard03#1384 on 11/13/2012 1:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
@ Blizzard03

Your gear is solid, and build is great. The only thing I will suggest is to try out safe passage and beep freeze. Deep freeze is super good at high mp. And with cm, safe passage pretty much turn you into a barb or monk if you don't mind spam them every 4 sec.
Reply Quote
@FirFly 6/10 Your half way there, a capable farmer. Just got to climb the equipment tiers now. More ias would help you greatly for your current build
Reply Quote
@ Spur

Very nice CC/CD also great ias , but where is the LoH , use magic weapon 1.5 LS maybe little low on AR but still very very nice gear ......

i have 400 loh on the ring
i use 1.5ls magic weapon when i uber
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 01:23 PMPosted by Skullwalker
@FirFly 6/10 Your half way there, a capable farmer. Just got to climb the equipment tiers now. More ias would help you greatly for your current build

nice gear man, Ill give you 8/10.
Reply Quote
rate me !
Reply Quote
Not bad. I would say 6.5-7.5 out of 10.
Reply Quote
mmm is not that bad but u can get bettr try getting better amulet ill give u 6 of 10
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 01:35 PMPosted by Zulon
mmm is not that bad but u can get bettr try getting better amulet ill give u 6 of 10

You don't have enough attack speed or LoH. Crit damage is pretty low too.

I'd get a socketed chants, or one with 10% attack speed.
Reply Quote
i wanna start playing my wiz again , i have no idea what i should use for skills or what wiz's look for stats wise can any one give me a idea in which direction i can go i wanna be able to do mp3-4 (i dont know what mp i can do now i just switched chars before i was kicked from the game)

most of my gear is from 1.0.3ish for my wiz
Edited by JuggaloShin#1612 on 11/13/2012 1:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
@firfly

generally i think you need higher attack speed for higher cm proc
Reply Quote
@titan01

6/10-7/10

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/staticpanda-1990/hero/58095

This is mine but please take into account my build is for MP5-6 XP farming with archon build. Usually i replace archon with dimond skin and Familiar with frost nova and Storm armor with energy armor when in higher MPs or Ubers
Reply Quote
@titan01

Very nice high DPS Archon build.
My only comment would be, Do you really need a Topaz on your Helm? Not sure if the extra MF is required at pLvl 55. +Life% or Exp% might be better
Reply Quote
Switch the tal rasha with a stormcrow when i'm not xp farming. I guess i was left with the tal rasha when i logged out.

http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/14275353
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]