Diablo® III

Rate the wizard above you! :)

rate me please~~
Reply Quote
@DocLee2001

0/10
Reply Quote
@AndyJChu- Amazing build, don't know why zunimassa's is so popular now, but amazing build.
Reply Quote
Dj3: a good start.. I recently swapped back to cm/ww fromarchon because i sniped my wand for 10mill and my source for 400k to help my friend do mp7 ubers. Ill give u a 4/10. Get a good LS skorn if u wanna stay archon. Rate me!
Reply Quote
how's mine for a casual player?

slowly building up for Mp levels as i'm currently impoverish
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
5/10.
You are getting there but some of your gear is questionable lol. I understand being poor too though.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Jamogqtlol-1539/hero/5231600
Edited by Jamogqtlol#1539 on 11/13/2012 7:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
@Jamog

What's your excuse for using flawless square gems in your gear? :)
Reply Quote
@andyjchu

8/10 some good pieces there
Reply Quote
@Aldar
I say 3/10. You have the legendaries but they dont have teh sexy rolls.
Reply Quote
@ cptsquirts

8/10 - Great gear, but it looks like you're a recovering CM wiz running archon. If you're going to stick with it, look for a black 1h and trium. Also, get those amethysts swapped out for topazes in your chest. Armor also seems low, but good AR.
Reply Quote
Yea i do run CM mostly but I just went archon while farming cuz I get sick of spamming the buttons. Also ubers lvl 8 skele king hits like a truck so i need all the hp i can get >.<
Reply Quote
@Maysrill

No cheap upgrades. Maybe improve gems or get a higher dps skorn.

I don't get why the guy after me skipped me and rated someone from page 1 of this thread. :(
Reply Quote
@Celanian

Looks like you're just starting to gear at 60. You've got some decent pieces, though I don't understand your build. :)

Be easy on me...I just started gearing. :)
Reply Quote
@Madhatter

I was using blizzard/hydra, but just upgraded massively and was going to switch to Archon. I haven't updated any skills yet however.

I think your priority would be to increase AR. Right now, you have it only on 3 pieces. And your life is pretty low at 27K. Try to aim for 35-40K life and 500-600 AR.
Reply Quote
What about my AS? :P

Does AS even affect meteor, actually? I dont even know. haha
Reply Quote
@ Clelanian You are getting there Gear can be extremely expensive. your DPS isn't horrible I would say you are about 5/10 perhaps 6/10
Reply Quote
@HolezInYa Nice setup you are on the right path, but you could use items with more Crit hit / Damage and Attack Speed your DPS could be way higher with a better weapon and offhand or 2 hander. I would give you a 7/10 and the person you reviewed around a 4/10
Edited by Belgarius#1628 on 11/14/2012 3:30 PM PST
Reply Quote
Rate me please :). No one did when i commented
Reply Quote
11/14/2012 03:30 PMPosted by StaticPanda
Rate me please :). No one did when i commented

You got some sick gear there and hard to suggest any improvements but I'd say a 9-9.5
Reply Quote
5/10
Some of your stuff is pretty good, but I would get more damage on the orb
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]