Diablo® III

Rate the wizard above you! :)

@ psyduck- I'm not familiar with the archon build but good grief those are some impressive stats and gear. Normally I'd say 9.5/10 as there's always room for improvement but until they make some newer, more OP items I'm not sure that's the case for you. 9.9999999/10.
Reply Quote
@Trium

Nice start, just need to begin to refine your gear.

More AR from side pieces, ween yourself off the zuni chest. More pieces with %9 instead of %8 IAS. ect ect

7.5/10 definately above average.
Reply Quote
@BDF

7/10 You have some pieces that could use improvement and your armor is somewhat lowish.
Reply Quote
@BDF

7/10 You have some pieces that could use improvement and your armor is somewhat lowish.

Good gear. Near perfect stats. I'd move away from LoH on weapon and find it on a ring. You need a 1.65 Socketed chants wand, that or get more attack speed and get a 1.73+ AS Chants.

9/10.
Reply Quote
Hey robochrist, your gear is amazing, I could only see ur bracers being the weakest of the bunch, but dam I'm jealous of your hellfire ring I am desperately trying to get and your witching hour which are so expensive for me to afford lol. 9/10 too
Reply Quote
@Lordlaw lower that attack speed if you have to and raise your crit chance another 20 % it will help you allot .

6/10
Edited by Lilspark#1868 on 11/16/2012 8:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Lilspark. Crazy regen, how's the survivability with only 18k life?

9/10 cuz of your 300k+ damage haha
Edited by Ice#1683 on 11/16/2012 10:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
@Ice ranked gold in 1v1 and team, so about 40-60th percentile. But I'll give you an extra point for playing Protoss. 6/10
Reply Quote
@Aspera

Your Zuni and Litany rings really shine from the rest of your gear. With that said, try to get some respectable gems lol.

Your sword is very low teir weapon. Low dps, no INT main stat and low CD. Probably 1m on AH.

Get a high damage triumv with extra INT or VIT rolls. Then get another black weapon and you'll break 200k.

Also your andys really needs to have less then 8% fire damage. Those are under 5m nowadays.
Reply Quote
@ boozor
nice gear 10/10
Edited by mattyice222#1340 on 11/16/2012 11:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BBQMeow-1177/hero/7162491
Reply Quote
why 0/10?
Reply Quote
Nice set Doc I dont know much for CM wiz so i would be little help
Reply Quote
Belron, 6.5/10
Reply Quote
Trebor 6/10
Reply Quote
@Mogey

8/10
Reply Quote
@Almomiha

9.5/10
Reply Quote
hi. 4 days ago I started using wizard. I know not very good. Which passive and active skills important ? and paragon ?? i couldn't built :(

pls help me :)
Reply Quote
04/18/2014 09:38 AMPosted by HEİLİGER
hi. 4 days ago I started using wizard. I know not very good. Which passive and active skills important ? and paragon ?? i couldn't built :(

pls help me :)

Wanna link your eu profile?
Reply Quote
@Leon

Holy that frostburn is absolute insanity. 10/10
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]