Diablo® III

I have probloms with my log in

I borrow my friend's account to write here,My English is not good.
Here is the thing: I can't log in my account because I install a battle.net authenticator in my cellphone and several days ago there is some problems with my phone, so I reset it and unfortunately the authenticator is not attached to my account any more, I visit battle.net for help but it required my id card to remove the authenticator, actually, I come from Mainland China, so we have to buy the account from other server to play game like diablo3, the name and other informations of my account is fake, I don't have the id card to it, I contact your service on twitter, the stuff want me to contact the phone support, I tried many times but it keeped me waiting all the time and nobody responded me, and I think the service time is late at night for Asian people, I'm wondering if there is any other ways to solve with it or keep in touch. E-mail? twitter DM? Facebook? I really want my account back, I'm urgent on that. I'm not sure whether my ideas are all clear. I'm looking forward to your replys (BTW, I live in Singapore now , I can provide the real personal informations if you want:)
Sincerely!
BattleTag:master#1796
Edited by DongVito#6820 on 11/11/2012 8:03 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]