Diablo® III

freeze tank wd

got a mojo with 2.5 freeze but allready 95% chance of freeze on acid rain any time i cast it so its not seeming to nessisary maby stun would be good
Reply Quote
Yes go to the Hybrid proctor C4Dogs build thread to get intel on the proc gear and skills.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004696095

Plus, you might be interested in the following build:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#bRTXUd!cbU!bbcYZY
You'll however need a mana regen weapon (or keep the Azurwrath) as well as a full cheap 4 pieces of the zunimassa set to get the extra mana regen to make it work like a charm.
Edited by ZeMickey#2613 on 11/14/2012 8:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
I just tried this out it was really fun as a novalty but its so not worth it in terms of farming efficiency. it just gimps your dps and def like crazy.
Reply Quote
ChuckNorris, you can change some itens and get really better my friend... like weapon, mojo and helm...

check my build out :)
Reply Quote
All you really need are the gloves and belt with 5% stun/freeze. The rest you need to focus on is high int, vit, ar, ,life on hit, crit hit, crit damage. Do this buy obtaining a 4 piece zuni with the helm being a zuni + mana regen. Min loh=800. For passives, go vision quest, blood ritual, spiritual attunement. Throw corpse spiders with widowmakers and you'll be able to spam acid cloud for long long time(with the occasional spider throw in rotation)

I dont have the gear or spec in my profile now but i'll send you to link to a build that gets me through mp 8 with relative ease.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#RfUdeb!bUc!acZccY

I like to cast haunt on elite mobs to make them fall faster. Also if you dot 3 of them up your mana regen is nice. On elites I'll be perma freezing/stun but will throw in the occasional zombie bear for extra damage.

This spec is viable, just takes a little time to get all of the mechanics down.
Edited by Tribute1#1280 on 11/13/2012 3:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
ChuckNorris, you can change some itens and get really better my friend... like weapon, mojo and helm...

check my build out :)

I used bis gear not shown on my profile. 32.5% freeze/stun with 2.5 a.s.

its really cool but just counter productive to farming.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 11/13/2012 3:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
OK just for the record, Azurewrath sucks with 0dogs build. I freeze a mob maybe once every 10-15 seconds?

Maybe with a better proc chance skill like Acid rain it would be a lot better.
Reply Quote
weapon is good for proctor. ignore that idiot soap guy. just a glance at his build you know he has no idea.
Reply Quote
I do like the azure rath as a weapon for proctor.

I would suggest adding freeze or stun to ur mojo (can get up to 2.6%) and getting stun on gloves and blind on ammy. the other procs are no important imo.

LOL Chuck, doing some major xp farming with Cain's set on top? I'm guessing MP 0?
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
Problem with Azure is of course the lousy DPS. Not much reason to use it unless you specifically want to support group play or are willing to crawl through content. I like proc doc but not enough to cut my dps by half doing it with Azure.
Edited by blackjack#1375 on 12/16/2012 11:00 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]