Diablo® III

why always the Americas servers

48 Pandaren Monk
why is it always thise servers that are down the the longest and the most often?

its anoying always seeing the Asia and Europe servers are up but the Americas are still down
???
why?
Reply Quote
edumaction my bee a faktur
Reply Quote
American hamsters don't have those hot Euro chick hamsters to chase, just fat and flabby ones so they kind of don't really feel inspired.
Reply Quote
i have gas
Reply Quote
48 Pandaren Monk
someone have more of a reasonable answer then the 4 posters above?
Edited by Randy#1625 on 11/13/2012 12:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I like trains.
Reply Quote
It takes 4.798.201.499 dollars to buy 1 euro?
Reply Quote
You like trains? I like trains too. You're tripping me out right now.
Reply Quote
Because you're posting with a level 13 WoW alt.
Reply Quote
48 Pandaren Monk
11/13/2012 12:49 PMPosted by DeadMeat
Because you're posting with a level 13 WoW alt.

what dose it matter what profile i use to post?
Reply Quote
because the Americas get more stuff than the rest of the world.
Reply Quote
Its because the patches are updated at different times and countries. USA is down now for the updates. Maybe a few hours from now asia will be down. after asia europe may go down. they cannot upload patches for all countries at once. This is why.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 12:51 PMPosted by HemoManiac
Its because the patches are updated at different times and countries. USA is down now for the updates. Maybe a few hours from now asia will be down. after asia europe may go down. they cannot upload patches for all countries at once. This is why.

we are last to patch.

he is asking if the other servers are patched, why are we always getting stuck with extended.

g_g
Reply Quote
48 Pandaren Monk
11/13/2012 12:51 PMPosted by HemoManiac

its always seems like they are down for the most time . never thoguht aobut the time differance for some reason, i always thoguht they started the mantiance at the sime time
Reply Quote
64 Undead Hunter
My guess is the amount of users ( players ). Besides I think it's Blizzard's why at getting back at all us impatient b1tchers. Servers were probably able to go back online hours ago.
Reply Quote
48 Pandaren Monk
11/13/2012 12:53 PMPosted by TwkD

we are last to patch.

he is asking if the other servers are patched, why are we always getting stuck with extended.

g_g

yes that is also part of the qustion, its always been extented T_T
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/13/2012 12:48 PMPosted by Apothecary
It takes 4.798.201.499 dollars to buy 1 euro?

takes $1.27 to buy 1 euro
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]