Diablo® III

windforce DH's.. where you at???

i see diabloprogress !@#$%s everywhere rocking manti-blows.. zzzzz where the windforce dh's at? 181k dps base w/ windforce! woo!

whats your setup like?
Reply Quote
should hit 250k once i replace the rest of my gems and my vile ward, love wf.
Edited by Burton#1721 on 11/13/2012 1:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
I am a WF love myself :D

I also have a 2 soc manti with 1080 dps and 189 dex, the dps puts me about 7k higher than my WF, but personally I love my attack speed and knockback =)
Reply Quote
I just got my DH well over 200k dps with a unity i found. Love my WF, found it shortly after 1.0.4 was released and havent even thought about replacing it. Also rofl @ SS users.
Edited by WooKieE#1957 on 11/13/2012 1:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
I have a really good WF. I using WF 90% of the time. Manti just for higher pds. Really love my WF.
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 01:44 PMPosted by WooKieE
I just got my DH well over 200k dps with a unity i found. Love my WF, found it shortly after 1.0.4 was released and havent even thought about replacing it. Also rofl @ SS users.

I use to be ignorant like you.
Reply Quote
WF players grew up and went Manti or Calamity :)
Reply Quote
I'm using a Windforce currently, but I would be a liar if I didn't also say that I'm saving up for a 2 soc Manticore. More specifically a:

900+ DPS average damage
11% IAS
150+ Dex
70%+ Crit Damage
2 Socket

They seem to be around 120M. I've got a ways to go.

Windforce has been good to me. It's been my primary weapon for sometime, but I would have to upgrade nearly everything I have to match the DPS of a decent Manticore. Still, I know I will miss the knockback, speed, and LS on Windforce.
Edited by Jeremiah#1810 on 11/13/2012 1:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 01:49 PMPosted by OpiumMuffin
Also rofl @ SS users.

=) WF user here as well. 214k non shsh
Reply Quote
Also rofl @ SS users.

=) WF user here as well. 214k non shsh

158,334.29 dps unbuffed

If you brag about non SS, then why not take of SA?

Your unbuffed dps is 10k more than mine, but if some one who is using SS dps goes up 11k every second, I'd bet their average dps is far beyond yours, shot for shot.
Edited by OpiumMuffin#1839 on 11/13/2012 2:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 01:49 PMPosted by OpiumMuffin

I use to be ignorant like you.

I mean continue using a passive to keep your dps up cause you have little cc, 28.5 based off what your profile is showing.
Reply Quote
Your unbuffed dps is 10k more than mine, but if some one who is using SS dps goes up 11k every second, I'd bet their average dps is far beyond yours, shot for shot.
Reply Quote
I have crit gear too, I've just moved on. You brag about your crit rate, but compare our attack speeds. Rank 407 americas. I could EASILY and CHEAPLY replace my attack speed with crit chance, but I don't.
Edited by OpiumMuffin#1839 on 11/13/2012 2:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
I keep SA on cause im ususally famring in higher mps in group, and i rarely have anything within that range of me so i prefer the buff. I dont need it though your right, its just preference. SS is a passive for DH's who dont have the cc to sustain constant dps IMO.
Reply Quote
I switched from a 2 socketed manticore to a one socketed windforce. I just hated the slowness of the manticore. I was at 1.88 APS with the manticore and it still felt sluggish and couldn't regen my disc quickly enough. However, to be brutally honest, I think I'd switch to a 1300+ dps calamity if I had an unlimited budget. Never tried it though so can't say for sure.

In the mean time, I'm enjoying my WF more than my Manticore (which I still have).
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 02:04 PMPosted by WooKieE
I keep SA on cause im ususally famring in higher mps in group, and i rarely have anything within that range of me so i prefer the buff. I dont need it though your right, its just preference. SS is a passive for DH's who dont have the cc to sustain constant dps IMO.

I use to think just like you, and hate SS. At a zero SS charge, my dps is 206k, hardly low end dps.
Edited by OpiumMuffin#1839 on 11/13/2012 2:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
So, you're relying on your lack of CC with SS on to hit things harder for 1 second, hey whatever works for you.
Reply Quote
See, here we go again with you and the 1 second. It doesnt work for one second, it works every second, over and over again. Allowing me to focus on raising attack speed and crit damage, and most likely over an average span of time STILL getting more critical attacks than you. Use your brain.
Edited by OpiumMuffin#1839 on 11/13/2012 2:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
@OpiumMuffin

You mad bro? lol No point arguing.
You like SS fine.
We dont use it. Deal with it.
Edited by ThePwet#6321 on 11/13/2012 2:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
So this WF thread has yet again become one of those SS debates? Sigh...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]