Diablo® III

windforce DH's.. where you at???

@radelon.
Very nice Dh!
Reply Quote
11/27/2012 01:17 PMPosted by Glitz
Only the pros use ss. Get real people

Haha.... If I used SS I would be at 475k dps.... but nah, I'll stick to Archery, Steady Aim and Perfectionist.
Reply Quote
:p
Reply Quote
11/13/2012 01:51 PMPosted by BubbaGump
WF players grew up and went Manti or Calamity :)

never tried calamity, so i can't comment on what i don't know. and don't let my profile fool you, i use WF 99% of the time. Manti is for bosses and group ubers (and to up my DPS 20k in my profile).

i find WF to have a much more steady/consistent life return than my manti. playability is so much easier for my style. i farm MP5 much more effectively with WF than manti, but i am holding on to the manti in case i change my play style (and for my profile DPS).

*on a side note, i find SS to be irrelevant with high crit % and attack speed. with 40% crit and 2.5 attk spd, you're averaging 1 crit every second. after the initial strike it's a 3% boost in crit hit chance passive. probably why 99% of upper level DH's don't use it.
Edited by KevJelly#1189 on 11/27/2012 11:43 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]