Diablo® III

Critique my monk please!

Ok...so I think i've just been OCD about my skills bc i've used the same combination for so long now, but i think it might be time for a change.

as far as weapons/dps go i know i should probably go for something with LoH.

Any suggestions for switching around gear? i was looking for inna's temperance or the other litany ring until i can afford natalya's

I don't have a lot of money...

.... I can never seem to save up enough money or find items that sell for over 500k

any and all suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Reply Quote
I wouldn't bother finding the companion ring for Litany. You need crit dmg sir. Look for a CC/CD ring to replace Litany and look for something similar for to replace the other rare ring.

Also I think you should switch the WKL to your other hand and the High DPS hammer to your main. I am pretty sure that Sweeping Wind uses the main hand weapon to when determining damage so the Higher DPS the better.

Swap out Chant of Res for almost any other passives. If you swap it for Resolve you could dump Crippling Wave for say 7 Sided Strike.
Reply Quote
thanks!!! yea...i'm trying to find a good socketed 1-hander....hmmm....i do have another weapon....i'm going to try ur advice....

however....i don't have enough spirit regen to use sweeping wind/SSS unless i use my madstone (in which case i lose my +25% to xp)

i was also thinking of trading chant of res for combo strike OR the passive that gives % of crit to dodge...

whattya think about that?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]