Diablo® III

Need gear upgrade suggestions

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/wigglez-1750/hero/8564256

Profile of my WD is above. I just bought a 922 DPS Butcher Sickle tonight with Life steal, open socket, crit dmg and int. I'm just unsure of what I should upgrade next. Yes I'm using MF gear to try and maximize my MF farming while doing MP1. I'm trying to slowly move up in MP when I feel like I can efficiently farm it. I'm just kind of at lost as to what I should upgrade next. My weapon was my biggest priority. I have roughly 17mil to spend in upgrades. Kind of want to use it all to get the best upgrade I can afford in one slot. Any advice is appreciated!
Reply Quote
Shoulders, belt and jewellry need a workover. Drop the MF, aim for Armor and Vit first, with an eye on Resist All. And where is your life coming back in from? You have bigger fish to fry than looking for better rolled trash - MF goes.

Having said that, you should be smashing through 2-3 with what you have. Spend an hour getting your a$$ kicked on 3, drop to 2 and you'll be sailing.
Reply Quote
Shoulders, belt and jewellry need a workover. Drop the MF, aim for Armor and Vit first, with an eye on Resist All. And where is your life coming back in from? You have bigger fish to fry than looking for better rolled trash - MF goes.

Having said that, you should be smashing through 2-3 with what you have. Spend an hour getting your a$$ kicked on 3, drop to 2 and you'll be sailing.

I have a Life leech weapon now. Previously, I was relying on grave injustice and health gloves.

I figured MF on gear would be better than trying to run on higher MP and gaining what would be equivalent to one piece of gear in MF.
Reply Quote

I figured MF on gear would be better than trying to run on higher MP and gaining what would be equivalent to one piece of gear in MF.

Right. And how's that working out for you?
Reply Quote

Right. And how's that working out for you?

so far, not too bad. I average about 1 legendary a run right now doing MP2. Previously, I was running mp1 and I'd be lucky if I would find 1 legendary in 5 runs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]