Diablo® III

Witch Doc rate and upgrade

I generally have an idea how i want to build my WD, but was curious what the more knowledgeable WD's think. What piece(s) should i get next, AS or CD ?
Reply Quote
@Oomx

While I'm not the best witch doctor, it seems unless you spam primaries, you should go straight cc/cd with a bit ias here and there. I for one enjoy large crits, but spamming roll the bones firebomb quickly with ok crits is great if your attack speed is high, it's very fun :) I do however stick with bears for farming, so I'd go with crit :)
Reply Quote
I used to use Firebomb i liked it alot, but figured for ubers and higher mps longer fights id use a poison dmg soj for plague of toads .. so then i would spam it. Also ive noticed the ticks of my locust swarm proc alot more often with more attack speed, i may be just imagining things and expecting it to work like that or i may be right havent really looked around for that idea yet. Personally i dont like bears build and Acid Cloud is ok not the biggest fan.
Reply Quote
probably just your imagination. DoT tick at a constant rate.

With IAS, your paper dps increase, so Locust ticks harder... but should be at the same rate.
Reply Quote
That does make sense to me, but recently a skorn dropped for me with int and decent crit dmg no LS though. I tried a run with it and given it gave me like a good 20-30k dps increase but overall i felt slow with it, mechanically it seemed overall slow. Skorn at 1iAS and my wep at !.4
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]