Diablo® III

Real money auction house problem

From yesterday, when I want to sell a item in real money auction house, it ends up with a failure saying busy system and is returned to me. Who can help me solve this problem? Thank you very much
Reply Quote
Same problem here also.
Reply Quote
me too cant buy gold error 3003 failed to escrow funds
Reply Quote
I have had the same problem for over 24 hrs now. They did some maintenance on the RMAH last night which didn't fix the issue.

I wonder if they even know this is an issue, have seen no mention of it from Blues.

I reported here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004441422

Bump this thread so it gets noticed pls.
Edited by Emlar#1951 on 10/27/2012 8:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Same problem, I have also raised a ticket about it and got the following response...

I want to first say thank you for reporting this to us. We've had this popping up again lately. I've passed on the information and it is being investigated right now. The AH should be up and running shortly, please keep checking on it. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you this weekend.If you have additional questions or concerns, please reply to this ticket. If you have any separate issues that you need help with, please navigate to the Support section of your battle.net account, open a new ticket with us, and we will do our best to help you. Here’s a link to our support site: <https://us.battle.net/support/en/>*Amanda waves a small goodbye and with the sound of the Bloodied Arcanite Ripper in the background disappears in dark purple fog. Leaving behind a note that says; Account Services Rep; Blizzard Entertainment;o()xxxx[{::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]