Diablo® III

Witch doctor Costume

Check it out guys hope you approve

http://www.instructables.com/id/BLIZZARDS-Diablo-Witch-Doctor/
Reply Quote
Neat! Nice work!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Great Witch Doctor costume! Thanks for sharing it with us. :)
Reply Quote
Wow!

This looked amazing.

Congrats :)
Reply Quote
Great job!
Reply Quote
Amazing costume!

However, your skin looks painted. I personally don't have a problem with that, but if that's the case, I can see some people not taking too kindly to that.
Reply Quote
I'm white as paper. Not even black paint would get me dark enough to pull off a WD costume lol.

Really nice job. I would have made me a DH costume if I had the time/money... Alas the life of a broke college student.
Reply Quote
Amazing costume!

However, your skin looks painted. I personally don't have a problem with that, but if that's the case, I can see some people not taking too kindly to that.

Dig a hole, crawl in it, and never come out!
Reply Quote
great looking custome
Reply Quote
Great costume!! good job!
Reply Quote
A Treasure Goblin costume would be awesome. Put a lot of candy in a bag and just randomly drop it all over the place.

Unfortunately it's highly unlikely that anyone would realize what your costume is. You'd just look like a weirdo that's dropping free candy.
Reply Quote
amazing costume!!!
Reply Quote
The treasure goblin costume would go great in conjunction with the WD costume. You could just whack your friend in the goblin costume every now and then and he could throw candy at people.

Great work on the WD costume btw.
Reply Quote
O WOw, hahahaha nices~~
Reply Quote
Awesome custom. Nice work

p.s. where is the frog or snake mojo?
Reply Quote
I'm just glad you chose to purple up ...
Reply Quote
Can you summon a dog? :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]