Diablo® III

Ever found a Legendary turning a dead corpse?

I found a legendary 1H bow (Dawn) from a dead body while doing a key run. I was searching for the Warden, so I really wasn't opening chests/shooting objects/etc. looking for items. For some reason I decided to check that body and there it was.

Best find though was a Natalya Ring from a tree stump in 1.03. Sadly I didn't know the true value of it and ended selling it for 3.5M in game (it was worth ~25M at the time).
Reply Quote
I got a legendary from a barrel, a Hellrack, nothing very fancy, but it was surprising anyway
Reply Quote
View profile
i had a treasure goblin pop out of a normal chest once and it hasn't happened since. anyone else ever have that happen?
Reply Quote
It happened to me on 1.0.3, that is how i got one of the Natalya's that i got way back when i could only farm A1, i think that it was the discipline one.
Reply Quote
Weapons rack, twas crappy
Reply Quote
Shiven#1137

I got a set item from a barrel 2 days ago. Gotta smash 'em all!!!
Reply Quote
Found nats boots with almost a perfect roll while i was fighting an elite pack n act2, at the road to alc while stacking up for key warden. Hit a bunch of crates by accident during the fight and low and behold, boots. Sold for 50 mil
Reply Quote
3 days ago i found leg- tzu gaze or what ever that lvl 60 monk helm is called from a regular chest in act3 ice caverns but not a body though they are the same in theory
Reply Quote
I think got one from one of the vases in act 1. I didn't even know an object was there, just suddenly saw a legendary appear while I was leaping around.
Reply Quote
Yes. I have got a set item from a dead body outside Leoric's Manor and a Legendary from a chest in one of the tombs in Festering Woods.
Reply Quote
I found a Tal Rasha set armor from a corpse
Reply Quote
Yes, but in 1.02 before the retarded nerf on bodies, pots, and chests. Int Andy's off of a dead body in Cathedral 1, A1 Inf. My first run ever lol.

Since then I've only found 3, and they were after 1.05... and they were all bad.
Edited by Nioken#1202 on 10/30/2012 3:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/30/2012 03:03 PMPosted by GutsOfMan
Yes. I have got a set item from a dead body outside Leoric's Manor and a Legendary from a chest in one of the tombs in Festering Woods.

Not a dead body, but about 1 week till patch 1.05 was to hit I hit a pot(s) group without any Nph stack and with 17% mf. I got a decent Ik maul (sold for 30 mill) and a really nice blackthorne armor (sold without reserve for 328 mill).

Even with that drop I had over 120+ hours with patch 1.04... Now with better gear I've only played maybe 12~15 hours at most Wizard nerfs just made me lose intrest...

And before any one says... Yes I agree RNG is RNG.
Edited by Harrowing#1449 on 10/30/2012 4:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Yes, goldwrap, in 1.03(?) I believe.
Reply Quote
10/30/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Jestix
weapons rack.

Yes, happened to me 2 days ago! Forgot to mention... I was looking for an achivement in The Old Ruins so using that portal like 20 times in a row and going south just a few steps there is that weapon rack. I was looking for little boxes for lore book but I kept kicking that rack every time and suddenly a Legendary! That's was a great surprise.
Reply Quote
Got my Natalya boots from an armor rack.
Reply Quote
Almost all my legendaries are from dead corpses. Right after i kilt em...

:)
Reply Quote
I found a soj from a cloud in whimseyshire. That was months ago, however, when sojs sucked. It still sold for $12, for some reason. I guess people really liked the orange colour then.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]