Diablo® III

Ever found a Legendary turning a dead corpse?

i thought legendaries didn't drop from chests? Was I mistaken? D:
Reply Quote
just you brah, i find legendaries almost everyday or least a couple every other day. Depends on how much i play
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 09:28 AMPosted by Rahl
i thought legendaries didn't drop from chests? Was I mistaken? D:

Pretty sure they always could. Breakable objects couldn't drop items for a time, but they reversed that decision in a patch. 1.04 I believe
Edited by Hythloth#1307 on 11/1/2012 9:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I have found a legendary turning a corpse and breaking the environment as well. I have found 2 from Treasure Goblin kills (or a treasure booger as I like to call them for some reason). I found one from one of those pillars in Act 2 that spawn the spiders. I've also (and I wish I got this on video for obvious reasons) gotten 2 legendaries to drop from one mob. It was a blue pack and the third one I killed dropped 2. Granted, I was in a low area trying to find a Leoric's Signet but I almost crapped myself.
Reply Quote
I have found a legendary from that guy laying in the fields of slaughter that says "here take this"... blah blah. It was crap, as all the legendaries I have found are, but legendary nonetheless.
Reply Quote
it happened to me yesterday
Reply Quote
Found my first legendary (silver star piercers) from a NPC drop in the oasis.
Reply Quote
I seem to have random spurts of luck. i have amazing days, such as yesterday, found a vileward with 243 INT and 70something VIT so that was nice. a lifesteal echoing fury which i think i sold for too low (25mil) and a couple of others, about 8 total in 3 hrs or so playing time.
RNG is RNG :) il probs have a poo day tomorrow
Reply Quote
i did have a question i had 7 legendarias items drop in one game within 1 hr they all were garbage and wasnt worth suing period but none the less it was 7 in one game i havent had a set item drop in a few months but my freinds are finding them like crazy i do find legendarias alot s but ive found 2 set items in my whole game carreer and over 150 legendaries what wrong im cdoing mp5 runs this is really making he game not worth playing when all my freinds are doing mp2 and 3 are finding set items and epic= really good legendarias and im doing mp5 6 7 and 8 and finding legendrias and they all sux there something wrong with this game if thats whats goiung on im eworking hasrd to get stuff but i dont get items that equal half off what a guy doing way less mp lvl pls expliane what the reason for this this dont make sense
Reply Quote
I broke a barrel and a skelly popped out...and he dropped a legendary... not anything usable, but a legendary... actually got a 1100 dps legendary crossbow from an elite mob that my demon hunter will use when I get him to 60.... inferno - monster level 3 - 1st act...
Reply Quote
oh, and i have found them in all manner of obscure places (legs), but most seem to come from white trash mobs
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 01:55 AMPosted by CyberGoat
Not to be insulting, but is this confirmation that internal Blizzard employees do not play Inferno?

It's confirmation that you are cynical that's for sure.
Reply Quote
nice take u 3 days to figure that out?
Reply Quote
Bottomline, don't go out of your way to open all "small" chest/dead body. That's not efficient.

Yes, I've found a set craving knife from a chest but most drops are still from monsters.
Reply Quote
A treasure goblin dropped a green voodo mask while escaping LOL
Reply Quote
Had a unique ivl 63 one-hander drop from a weapon rack in act 1 that I was going to just skip and only decided to pick on a whim.
Reply Quote
i wonder how much money they are betting their troll posts on US forums get. is it like over under or number of pages made afterward....or could it be how many players they get temp/perma banned from forums? maybe it's just a marketing ploy to rattle the cages these games are putting us in even though we have a key to get out we don't leave. i guess it's cause we like video games, but these posts are always a painful read.
Reply Quote
First ever was off a bone pile too, seems less common on the bone piles now though.

But yea, I have found plenty of sets/legendaries turning corpses. Most recently a Zunimassa chest armor in the watchtower in a1 getting buffs before ubers.

Also, have found a lacuni's off an armor rack in the keep before mp came out.
Reply Quote
Lol everyone still complaining about !@#$ legendaries? thats what happens when everyone whines about drops now the good items are ultra expensive decent are expensive and gold is even high ($.52/m last sale)

Every one of my items was dropped. Plain and simple I've even gotten multiple of the same but with better rolls so obviously I keep the better and sell the other!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]