Diablo® III

So who just died?

^
Reply Quote
I was lucky enough to be in a party right after killing a goblin (no enemies around) when i got DCed from error 73. And yes, i was lucky enough to grab the loot too =D
Reply Quote
I was fighting white mobs. I better not have died seriously. My profile doesnt say dead but then again its still wearing a old amulet I got...

Ill just have to wait I guess.
Reply Quote
you!
Reply Quote
Probably my 39 DH I have been leveling for last few days...I highly doubt she lived that. Maybe Blizz will have a 10 sec rollback for that. I almost played my Lvl 60/20 barb today but I said "nah what if servers go down" I don't like to play alone with my 60s...come on blizz a little help with DCs for hardcore
Reply Quote
holy crap - I just dropped 30M in the AH and was about to equip new goodies and go play. Thank all that is holy that this didn't happen 10 mins later...eep
Reply Quote
arcane frozen act 3 inferno....im screwed
Reply Quote
In the Lyceum fighting 3 dudes... white. Better not have died. Oh I'll be pissed
Reply Quote
man, its a good thing i decided to have super sexy fap time before logging into diablo this morning :D
Reply Quote
ACT3 Keywarden MP5, Im dead for sure
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 09:09 AMPosted by SexyTime
I knew before hand, so I was not playing

How could you know before hand? unless you're.... one of them!!!
Reply Quote
it happend right after soloing first boss a4norm on my dh glad it didint happen during the fight lol
Reply Quote
View profile
was in chat, no enemies around, cleared everything near me.

my friend got booted first, and you leave instantly! (literally he disappeared from the map and it said ___ was disconnected)
Reply Quote
What did you know beforehand?
Reply Quote
i was fighting white mobs in A3 inferno, but likely me. those poison guys that have the tunneling tentacle. 4 of them.

maybe my pets could kill them before I died?!?!? doubtful...
Reply Quote
Very doubtful you lived through that Stone. Those guys are rough
Reply Quote
View profile
wow i was ingame and my friend dced while fighting elite pack lucky he made it out of the game befor he died was at about 15% hp when the error hit him now servers are freaking down wth blizzard
Reply Quote
Yea I think you should all be fine, I don't see how they would keep you in game if the server is down on their side.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]