Diablo® III

Molten is crazy.

WIZ/DH = RD
BARB = MOLTEN
WD = ?
MONK = ?

I guess i havent seen QQ threads from Monks and WD.

Who cares about monk and WD gimped cousins of Barb and WIz
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Puresin
When the mobs fidget around the molten effect stacks onto the ground.

Barbarians worst nightmare ... lol

You would think they could come up with a more fearsome affix to defeat the almighty WW Barb

"Fidgety" - Oh no
Reply Quote
When I kill ubers in MP 8-9 I go a little more defensive but grinding paragon and loot in MP 3-5 my offensive stuff does pretty good.
Reply Quote
molten is ez. my wizard stands in molten and laughs as i archon down everything in my path....except for when 2 elite packs of RD horde occulists and succubus combine and come flying at me...
Edited by sHockz#1347 on 11/1/2012 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
the skill required to move is a brain...
Reply Quote
Sometimes I use rend, I'll have to try weapon throw.
Reply Quote
I think this is funny.

OP says he can stand in hazards as long as he wants....then makes a thread and complains that he dies when he stands in molten...

Just because you can stand in something for awhile doesn't mean you should stand in it. It's there to kill you so if you're dying to molten why are you crying when it's clearly doing it's job!?

I guess your resists are not high enough because as a monk with over 1100 AR I can stand in anything for as long as I want without dying, but this doesn't mean I should.
Reply Quote
try molten in act 4 with 75 % healing debuff or -50 % armor debuff from monsters !!!
insane .
Reply Quote
I'm just pointing out that molten is 5 times more effective than plagued and desecrator combined. Also wondering if this is similar to what others are experiencing. Not so much complaining that it's too hard - nerf immediately. Just pointing out that it seems out of place I guess. Make poison do more damage and it would make sense to me.
Reply Quote
I think elemental damage in general is off the charts...But hey...I've learned to adapt and play on....Blizz will never change it.....
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 02:32 PMPosted by Mittons
I'm just pointing out that molten is 5 times more effective than plagued and desecrator combined. Also wondering if this is similar to what others are experiencing. Not so much complaining that it's too hard - nerf immediately. Just pointing out that it seems out of place I guess. Make poison do more damage and it would make sense to me.

As a monk, and a barb, molten has always given me problems. it is ridiculously strong. It is the highest damage in the game, and if you want to check if your survivability is good enough for a certain act/mp just go find a molten pack. if you can tank them, you can tank everything.
Reply Quote
Had a mob last night with Desecrator/Molten/Waller/Jailer.

That was fun times lol.

Molten is the main one that hurts me alot but mainly because of my own stupidity of standing in the stuff for too long.
Edited by Daniel#2225 on 11/1/2012 4:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
molten + desecrator
molten + plagued

double crap on the ground = don't stand too long

for me, what hurts most is those from act 2. normal mob usually in pairs - ice and fire. forgot the name. but make it an elite - illusionists, molten + plagued/desecrator = wtf.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]