Diablo® III

Urgent Auction House Maintenance - 11/1/12

(Locked)

I would prefer it if they would just cancel all items for sale prior to shutting down the AH for this duration of time. It sucks that I will end up losing items for next to nothing compared to their actual value due to the length of this downtime.
Just a heads up to ppl getting multiple charges in their account, i.e. Paypal, bank account...

I had 7 payment coming out of paypal for the same item at 50 bucks a pop...and when I went into Paypal just now Blizzard had cancelled all but one of those transactions. So it looks like they're working on it.
You know what sucks. I had 700kk invested on a bid for my witch doctor and I was winning up until 5 minutes before the gold auction house was shut down, when opposition bid me out. So i leave my current game and bam...auction house closed. It's almost like the person who outbid me knew exactly when it was going to happen so he took the opportunity to his advantage. Oh well.
11/01/2012 05:42 PMPosted by Crypter
I would prefer it if they would just cancel all items for sale prior to shutting down the AH for this duration of time. It sucks that I will end up losing items for next to nothing compared to their actual value due to the length of this downtime.

this
this
this
for those of us who put up auctions at retarded hours of the morning (~5 am) just so they finish in the evening time close to peak hours, only to have the AH go down, this is just unacceptable
Edited by Diaz#1818 on 11/1/2012 5:48 PM PDT
Do you guys pause the time left on auctions during these things?
Just a heads up to ppl getting multiple charges in their account, i.e. Paypal, bank account...

I had 7 payment coming out of paypal for the same item at 50 bucks a pop...and when I went into Paypal just now Blizzard had cancelled all but one of those transactions. So it looks like they're working on it.

YEsssssss! just checked and some of the payments on mine were canceled too! :D
so all of us that have bids going in the AH are essentially screwed??.... seriously tho... bidding on an IK wep with less then 30mins left on it & the AH goes offline for service???? that's lame
11/01/2012 05:42 PMPosted by Crypter

I hope so since it appears I am not the only one that thought the RMAH error pop-up was misleading.
Such a joke that the timers don't pause. There's absolutely no reason to not cancel or pause all auctions currently active.
So, can you tell us, is this AH maintenance only for US (America region)?
Have you any plans for similar maintenance on other servers in other regions?
11/01/2012 05:59 PMPosted by Aeadon
Such a joke that the timers don't pause. There's absolutely no reason to not cancel or pause all auctions currently active.

honestly...i have been watching this auction since yesterday....3 hours till it ends, going to put in my bid....thanks blizz

been watching auction house for weeks for an upgrade like this -

guys gonna win it for 1/50th of the cost b/c no one else can bid
OMG! anyone who had a top bid on an item with like 1 hour or less is doing a dang socks and underpants rain dance in their puter room right now.
DANCE MAGIC DANCE!

YEsssssss! just checked and some of the payments on mine were canceled too! :D

damn. i have two pages on paypal with the same charges. all were cancelled except 5. those same five are still showing it was withdrawed from my checking account.
I had an issue that I haven't seen talked about.

I listed an item last night and the processing auction timed out due to "heavy load". When I went to cancel there were 2 copies in the Selling tab. Cancelled one, nothing happened. Cancelled the other, it gives me an error.

The item is not in completed/stash/anywhere, just sitting in Selling tab unable to cancel. Is this likely to be fixed?
11/01/2012 05:47 PMPosted by Diaz
for those of us who put up auctions at retarded hours of the morning (~5 am)

Small world you live in, did you realise that the world consists of many time zones?

BLIZZARD/Lyria: This problem existed and was reported at least 16 hours ago, i understand people have to sleep but surely someone somewhere could have shut the auction houses to minimise any damage.
what will be done for auction that have timed out during this unannounced maintenance? Because the majority of the items I find are not for my character I depend on the AH to buy and sell items. I have two items that sold and probably didn't get the market value. Blizzard should do something about this. But it sound like they are telling us to bad. Typical!
The Auction House seems to work now
my wife just texted me that she got charged for 1.2 billion and i got charged 1 billion. the rest were cancelled.
Hello
Thank you for taking the time to submit this ticket with us.

Customer Support cannot assist with Auction House issues, including items accidentally sold or purchased. If you have questions, please review our article on Auction House Functionality here: <http://us.battle.net/support/article/diablo-iii-auction-house-functionality>.

We hope that you continue to enjoy your adventures in Sanctuary.

Good luck
is this why i havent received my items from RMah for 3 days?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]