Diablo® III

1.06 patch suggestions

Guaranteed legendary/set drop every 500 or 1000 elite kills would be nice.

I don't play monk class but they have !@#$ty skills (my friend plays) so they need a buff in general. I think the armour passive was nerfed last patch so imo put it back the way it was.

Also another class that uses str affix but that will probably come in expansion.
Reply Quote
View profile
I would really like to see a dungeon that is really long and designated as a good farming area with lots of mobs, such as a dungeon with 100 floors that progressively gets harder with each floor.
Would be cool to have every mob from the game in a single dungeon and maybe a boss every 10 or 20 levels you go through.
I want something that is time consuming like that, but not extremely boring AKA Infernal Machine Event.

This would probably be something that would have to come out with an expansion though.

Yea... but I don't want each floor to get harder at all... just stay the same difficulty.
Why? because I don't want to have to quit and reload all of the time. I just wanna grind for hours with almost no down-time other than what I make for myself. However, I do want each floor to be totally random as to where the exit is. I also want there to be a random number of elite packs on each level, with some levels being a perfect storm of tons of elites and Resplendent chests and Goblins.... totally random, and nothing for a botter to be able to depend on... ever.
Reply Quote
Sorry for double posting, but I came across this post and thought it would also be a good addition to the future of diablo 3. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5848165909?page=1

It doesn't have to be exactly the stats that guy posted, but the idea of having legendary items to put into sockets to get different bonuses on gear that you normally cannot get would be nice and would also increase build diversity.
Reply Quote
@WeaponWorld

Yeah your right I probably wouldn't want the difficulty to increase on each level, but yeah I definitely want somewhere I can just grind for hours without having to restart the game or skip around the act to find good areas to farm.

hmm... it would become a botters heaven unless they did something to somehow prevent it. I'm not really sure how bots work with maps, but if randomizing the map stopped it that would be awesome, otherwise they would have to use NV stacks in someway to prevent bots like they did for the infernal machine.

The first time I went through the watch tower it gave me this idea. I went down a single hallway that was separated by doors every 40 in game yards or so with an elite pack in each room. I ran into 5 elites just in that little hallway, it was probably the most fun I have ever had playing diablo 3 XD
Reply Quote
Why not have a new chest in the new patch 1.06. The "I am a gamer who will cry if I don't get a legendary or set item drop". And allow said player to open the chest once aver 5 minutes of play. And "Clank" every 5 minutes you can open this chest for a guaranteed leg/set drop. After that. Mom comes in the room with a plate of heated cookies, a glass of milk and a bedtime story. gg
Reply Quote
A 'sandbox' -in function button on the quest tab when making a new game. When that option is enabled, all waypoints are accessible, quest dialogue doesn't show up; it's just roam and kill.
Reply Quote
View profile
11/12/2012 04:11 PMPosted by Kush
Why not have a new chest in the new patch 1.06. The "I am a gamer who will cry if I don't get a legendary or set item drop". And allow said player to open the chest once aver 5 minutes of play. And "Clank" every 5 minutes you can open this chest for a guaranteed leg/set drop. After that. Mom comes in the room with a plate of heated cookies, a glass of milk and a bedtime story. gg

It's ok to have dreams isn't it? The real world is dreary enough as it is. Must you poop on our fantasy life as well?
Reply Quote
For WD's

- Icon on how many Fetishes summoned
- Make pets not reflect damage onto us (I heard this will be fixed)
- At least bring our VQ passive up to 50%...you nerfed it from 300% to 30%....
- More survivability for ranged classes to be more efficient with higher MP
- IMPROVE WD RESOURCE
(C'mon!...Barbs get on hit with regeneration and simple skill synergizing, Wizards get on crit, DH get on hit with primary skill and with regeneration, Monks also get on hit and regeneration....How come WDs get this on KILL???)
Reply Quote
Ad Diamonds and Saphire’s back in the game like in D2!

Diamond gems - All resists in armor, weapon dont know >_>
Sapphire gems - Resource regeneration in armor, resource on hit in weopon
Reply Quote
Whats up Sam, here.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004038180
Reply Quote
Option to show buff's or de-buffs in a more visible spot. Or just allow the user to place them where they want to. Also the ability to make the windows bigger or smaller.
Edited by FrogBrew#1746 on 11/14/2012 8:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
3 ideas. 1 is probably expansion worthy. Be able to combine 2 different color gems for 75% of each stat in 1 gem. Aka emerald and amethyst combine to do 75% of each stat in a dual color gem. also a diamond gem for resist all.

Idea 2. Be able to compare all stat changes when looking in ah or looking at new items to equip.

Idea 3. Be able to change item colors to white unless they are x level. aka anything not level 61 or higher is white so you don't waste time picking up crap items
Reply Quote
Ad Diamonds and Saphire’s back in the game like in D2!

Diamond gems - All resists in armor, weapon dont know >_>
Sapphire gems - Resource regeneration in armor, resource on hit in weopon

I figured the same thing with diamond. But for helm do 1-12% faster move speed. and weapon fo 1-10% crit hit chance.
Reply Quote
Here Are some things that iv been wanting, none of which are unreasonable.

1) Make Group Play Worth It. Where is the reward? Correct me if i'm wrong, but there is no benefit to farming with a partner. In diablo 2 when you had more people in the game the drops where better. Thats Not the case here. People have no reason to kill stuff in a group because its just plain inefficient, as monster take much longer to kill. And this makes your time killing just lonely.

2) Continuing on that lonely thought. Public game button is Horrible. There is virtually no player to player interaction here. I hope to see something like diablo 2's game list. Where people can create games. And title them. It just had a much more social feel to it. Diablo 3 feels like im standing on an empty island sending messages to a very small percent of the community through a bottle that is the trade chat channel. Hopefully there will be a bit more player interaction in pvp.

3) CRAFTING!!!!! Either do something with it, Or take it out. Right now it has no use. Give us something exciting please. Something we can use the materials that we have stacks of in hopes of them being use full one day.

I have some more that ill add later once i remember them.
Edited by Turtlestein#1378 on 11/21/2012 4:56 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]