Diablo® III

MP8-9 : We Domo smash ubers for you

11/05/2012 08:58 PMPosted by Dragus
hrmm I definitely did not expect this many requests.

^^
Reply Quote
11/05/2012 11:11 PMPosted by PewPewTiuTiu

^^

This thread and Aujo thread is a really good explanation why insurance is one of the biggest business in the world. If people already use some effort to get something, they want to make sure that it's worth it.

oh btw, I still need helpXD
Reply Quote
I'm interested in helping out the others but I'm not sure I'm good enough to help out :)
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 01:15 AMPosted by raidragon
oh btw, I still need helpXD

i'll get to you eventually if you're able to wait. Think i'm only going to do like 3-4 people max a night when i'm able to so I don't get overwhelmed.
Reply Quote
Nice!

If you ever need an alternate to help out hit me up :)

definitely going to need a lot of help.

If any of you guys want to add yourself to the "volunteer list" so others can add you to see if you're available let me know.

Sounds good, if you end up having an alternate list to help out with requests feel free to include me. I run in a few other sponser groups and can generally put together a solid group to run when I'm not farming :)

Looking forward to running with you and helping others get some sexy rings.

(Sent friend request but getting an error message, maybe your list is already full from so many requests lol)
Edited by BSUCLA#1415 on 11/6/2012 5:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
11/05/2012 08:58 PMPosted by Dragus

Yeah, you will get an overwhelming amount of requests from this - I could have warned ya. :)

Again, like we talked about, I can help out here and there when I'm not busy - don't be afraid to ask. Just don't put me on the volunteer list. :D
Reply Quote
I am not as uber as Beast :P , but you can add me if you need help. I got tired of ubers and have been paragon levelling instead :)
Reply Quote

good run earlier sandie, we definitely should do mp9 instead of 8. Was too quick. Revrac probably fell asleep.

lol i thought quick runs kept ppl awake? :o
Reply Quote
11/05/2012 11:03 PMPosted by Quos
hrmm I definitely did not expect this many requests

The closing of Aujo thread should have hinted something =p

bumping for awesomeness and, for not using WF when ur dh is name windforce =p

I should have named my DH Lazypewpew to go hand and hand with my gnome shadow priest "Lazerpewpew" ;p
Reply Quote
I am moving back to Tampa on Thursday (from Grand Cayman). My wife is going to remain in the islands for four more weeks to finish up her semester.

If you guys need or want an extra hand in taking down Ubers, give me a shout. I run a trap build that offers a lot of team utility while kicking out great dmg.

I also have machines when necessary.
Reply Quote
Request sent... I have 3 machines. Can anyone help me with users! THANKS!
Reply Quote
>>

Just did a run with these guys.

Was fun, super quick and enjoyable.

Highly recommended and again...thank you all very much Dragus, Dirtybuttfist and SupaNinja!!
Reply Quote
I might add you in the near future! At MP8, I'll be sipping tea for sure!
Reply Quote
Just did a run with them tonight as well.

I second Dragus, Dirtybuttfist and SupaNinja, was really fast and really easy with these guys.

Thanks guys!
Reply Quote
Can I hide in the corner and MAKE the tea for the other guys to drink ???
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 10:21 PMPosted by mission007
Can I hide in the corner and MAKE the tea for the other guys to drink ???

yes please we're running kinda short. Need some more earl grey to keep looking as young as captain picard.
Reply Quote
I'll help out if you need it.
Reply Quote
Bsucla + ironwilly. You guys are too much, made that MP9 run feel like MP0 :) Thanks for the help.

@peebee I'll take your help, need to work on my 2 base, sentry+immortal all in 8:50 timing against a 3base zerg ;p
Reply Quote
Bsucla + ironwilly. You guys are too much, made that MP9 run feel like MP0 :) Thanks for the help.

@peebee I'll take your help, need to work on my 2 base, sentry+immortal all in 8:50 timing against a 3base zerg ;p

lol, here you go: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/peebee-1690/hero/10469117

Not sure how to permanently change it in this forum... But yea, protoss sentry/immortal all in is sick. ;)
Reply Quote
Well nevermind... Guess it changed. I didn't click any buttons I swear. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]