Diablo® III

MP8-9 : We Domo smash ubers for you

Had an awesome MP9 run with Dragus, Bsucla, and Ironwilly today. Very nice people, and indeed domo smashed those ubers! haha

Thanks again!
Reply Quote
Bsucla + ironwilly. You guys are too much, made that MP9 run feel like MP0 :) Thanks for the help.

@peebee I'll take your help, need to work on my 2 base, sentry+immortal all in 8:50 timing against a 3base zerg ;p

Any time, thanks for carrying me!

Bump for great service and sexy rings!
Reply Quote
Don't want to :( the SG players but with the availability I have on weekdays it's hard to help some of you out because of the 13 hr difference.

For those who are messaging me awhile i'm asleep (yes I leave my game on in menu idle) i'm not ignoring you -_- so i'll see if I can run with you guys on the weekend since most of the people who i slave drive have the weekends off from work as well ;p
Reply Quote
I may have to enlist your help, I just need to do SB and ZK, got the other two done with a MP10 WW Barb but she couldn't solo carry me through that one since I'm just not enough help even with stun locking. We almost had it with me just acting as bait for ZK and vaulting around him constantly while she took out SB but just as we were DPSing ZK to finish him off, he went into enrage and it was all over. We were regretting not getting a CM Wiz after but Leah was confident we didn't need one with her Barb doing the work.

My big problem is my AR dropped when I switched out to Nats for speed running with my group so despite having tanky health and armor, I only have 230 AR until I can upgrade again and get my build back to where it was for defence.

Do you think you guys could get me through? As I said, I'm not sure how much help I can supply but I'll happily run Bola - Thunderball build to help stun, I just can't get hit without Gloom up.
Edited by TrippyHippy#1819 on 11/8/2012 11:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
Will you guys be helping out tonight?
Reply Quote
a bit under the weather today so won't be doing any uber runs tonight - brother gave me his cold/cough/sinus mutation -_-
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 07:26 PMPosted by Dragus
a bit under the weather today so won't be doing any uber runs tonight - brother gave me his cold/cough/sinus mutation -_-

who's gonna carry aujo then????
Reply Quote
11/08/2012 07:33 PMPosted by PewPewTiuTiu

who's gonna carry aujo then????

You, we need more PewPew!

Feel better Dragus. If anybody wants, I'll be on for a bit right now if anyone needs any help.
Reply Quote
You can scratch my request, our Barb managed to get a good WD who has rolled with us on XP runs, they obliterated SB and ZK and I got my organ. Ring was terrible though but at least I got it done out of the way.

Keep up the good work though, after seeing what you guys are up against every run, that must be hard work to do that many runs. Respect to anyone who does uber runs for free.
Reply Quote
I'd still need to get some Machines then. LOL I'll look it up later ;)

Though.. I'm only usually.. um.. "stable" during 8am PDT :(
Reply Quote
I sent an invite BSUCLA
Reply Quote
Just finished a run with BSUCLA and a team he put together, was fun and informative for my first time :D Dragus msg'd me in game to let me know about BSU tonight, really appreciate both of you. Feel better Dragus!
Reply Quote
Did my first run with these guys on MP9. They are legit.
Reply Quote
Hey Dragus!

When you guys have a chance, can you help me out with ubers! MP8 is killing me! I have 3 portals waiting...

Thanks!
Reply Quote
Be keen to supply portals and help out if you need a ~300k wizzy. I run semi freeze archon.
Reply Quote
I Can help add me if you want :) cheers
Reply Quote
im down to get a run going. add me
Reply Quote
thx Dragus and team!
super unlucky i was.. 0 organ 0 key :( record?
Reply Quote
Hi, will add you when I get home from work. Prolly in about 8hrs time. From sg here. Staying throughout the night. I'll farm more machines so we can do maybe do couple of continuous runs.
Reply Quote
I've decided to not do runs on weekends.

Bsucla is also taking a slight break.

Runs will start back up on tuesday night EST. There's quite a few people who I have yet to add onto my friends list but I've not accepted so that I can remember who needs runs when i'm able to do them.

For those who have a 'team' of their own and don't mind carrying some people, feel free to post on this thread.

Have a good weekend all ^^
Edited by Dragus#1935 on 11/10/2012 12:49 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]