Diablo® III

equipped item lock system

Ender is so adorably obtuse.

And you're not? I'm being completely reasonable.
Persisting in issues that have already been addressed seems obtuse to me.
You've already made your point, countless times. What can you do now? Exactly.
Until Blizzard decides to implement a fix, it's your obligation to avoid the issue.

OBLIGATION to avoid the issue?!? LMAO! That is so you. First you are against improvements and now, when told no, instead of standing up for what you believe, you go quietly in your room and don't ever mention it again.

You are so cute.... you obedient little thing, you!
Edited by InstantOcean#1793 on 11/9/2012 12:09 PM PST
Reply Quote

Yeah, and you know what? 5000 years ago, we lived in caves and didn't know language. That is the most irrelevant argument I've heard so far. Because in the past we didn't have a feature, it warrants NOT IMPROVING anything. Thank gawd our ancestors 5k years ago didn't think like you mate. We'd still be living in caves... because, who needs more, right?

Haha, that was longer than 5000 years buddy.
Everyone recognizes the problem, but refuses to acknowledge their incompetence.
Instead of bashing Blizzard for your mistakes, learn from them and move on. It's not hard, I've yet to do it myself. Until they eventually decide to fix it, you can continue gaming with reason or continue whining in frustration.

The title of this thread should be renamed, Moronic Analogies.

Youre the only idiot posting in the thread. Taking pride in your idiocy by calling analogies moronic only makes your look dumb.

Hey how about this. Get over 30,000 elite kills and farm your items and/or purchase with farmed gold and the you can just have your opinion valued for no other reason.

Until then you need to reason, argue or persuade the vast majority on the other side your position is correct. You do that with analogies, syllogism and common sense.

I thought you weren't gonna post in this thread after you wished us luck. What are you even doing here.? You dont want to discuss it like a rational human being. You just want to insult the people that disagree with you.
Edited by Brando#1490 on 11/9/2012 12:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/09/2012 11:27 AMPosted by Ender
Ender is so adorably obtuse.

And you're not? I'm being completely reasonable.
Persisting in issues that have already been addressed seems obtuse to me.
You've already made your point, countless times. What can you do now? Exactly.
Until Blizzard decides to implement a fix, it's your obligation to avoid the issue.

State the obvious much? The reason were posting here is to get it corrected. This thread is reaching the max. Then another will be started regarding the same subject matter.
Reply Quote

Youre the only idiot posting in the thread. Taking pride in your idiocy by calling analogies moronic only makes your look dumb.

Hey how about this. Get over 30,000 elite kills and farm your items and/or purchase with farmed gold and the you can just have your opinion valued for no other reason.

Until then you need to reason, argue or persuade the vast majority on the other side your position is correct. You do that with analogies, syllogism and common sense.

I thought you weren't gonna post in this thread after you wished us luck. What are you even doing here.? You dont want to discuss it like a rational human being. You just want to insult the people that disagree with you.

Sounds as if you have something to prove, because your opinions and assumptions of me are relevant to the issue?

I just thought you should hear an insult given the amount of insults youve hurled at fellow posters.

I've been making arguments. You just keep popping in here exclaiming arguments are dumb.
Reply Quote

State the obvious much? The reason were posting here is to get it corrected. This thread is reaching the max. Then another will be started regarding the same subject matter.

Except the analogies being used weren't very constructive. I see them as an attack against Blizzard's integrity. Why don't you bring this discussion back on topic and quit worrying about me?

The analogies being used are spot on and youve made a total of 0 arguments in favor of not fixing it. You just call everyone a moron and think youve made a point somehow.

Whoopdedoo is right. Obtuse - 1.Annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand
Reply Quote

I just thought you should hear an insult given the amount of insults youve hurled at fellow posters.

I've been making arguments. You just keep popping in here exclaiming arguments are dumb.

This was never my intention. I was using logic to debate the redundancy of this thread.

The analogies being used are spot on and youve made a total of 0 arguments in favor of not fixing it. You just call everyone a moron and think youve made a point somehow.

Whoopdedoo is right. Obtuse - 1.Annoyingly insensitive or slow to understand

Clearly you're biased. You've only added more emotions to the thread, making it personal. This is irrelevant to me.

Its reduntant on purpose. Its trying to get a multi-million dollar corporation to address a concern. Complaining about its reduntancy is like complaining about the fact its complaining about something...
Edited by Brando#1490 on 11/9/2012 12:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
I would rather have Cain back to ID all instead of a gear lock! WHY YOU KILL HIM BLIZZARD!!!!
Reply Quote

If you would quit worrying about me and throwing out petty insults with no constructive content, we could bring this discussion back on topic. What's completely bizarre is you are the one who keeps trying to derail the OP's thread and then you come and complain about us taking it off track. I don't even ...

I'm responsible for this? I've added my two cents multiple times only to be confronted by you and others. Don't act so innocent.

Yes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]