Diablo® III

If you could choose 1 perma-SHRINE buff ...

11/06/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Vaeflare
If I could choose one Shrine buff to have permanantly, it would be Fleeting. Zoom zoom!

See even CM's think movement speed is too slow, could suggest to devs - doesn't need to be the absurd amounts in D2, just saying ;)
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 04:59 AMPosted by MasterJay
If I could choose one Shrine buff to have permanantly, it would be Fleeting. Zoom zoom!

See even CM's think movement speed is too slow, could suggest to devs - doesn't need to be the absurd amounts in D2, just saying ;)

+1
Reply Quote
I'd gladly pay for the ability to have a perma-fleet.

They just make the game that much better
Reply Quote
Frenzied for me on my DH..luv the dps boost
Reply Quote
WD gets infinity mana from empower shrine=infinity bear spam. Also spirit walk every few seconds, with grave injustice its near 100% uptime on spirit walk

so yeah empower shrine wins
Reply Quote
Fleeting - as everyone else has said. Obviously with this many people agreeing, something should be done about the Movement speed cap.
Reply Quote
I would choose dps, i like the fleeting shrine but i tactically use my health globes and with the fleeting shrine extra radius i pick em up easier.
Reply Quote
Fleeting
Reply Quote
fleeting shrine
Reply Quote
Fleeting...it makes me about half as fast as my D2 Assassin was!
Reply Quote
Fleeting, though I'm also fond of Empowered.
Reply Quote
Fleeting not only do you farm faster you will also not miss gold because right now I just skip all gold and keep moving forward slaying everything in my way, picking gold is waste of time.

Also much better kiting those Fast mobs.
Reply Quote
Frenzied. 25% ias is amazing. 84% movespeed is quite enough for me :)
Reply Quote
Fleeting, anyone who answers differently is an idiot
Reply Quote
Fleeting, I don't want to be an idiot.. :D
Reply Quote
Lol.. Funny most saying fleeting dont even have movespeed on their boots let alone gear cap. Maybe thats why cause they farm in slo mo?
Reply Quote
coming out of the fleet shrine always makes me feel lethargic, making my 24% MS look like i'm in a wheelchair or something :(

perma-shrine would definitely be empowered seeing how i'm a cm/ww. that's a godsend
Reply Quote
11/07/2012 06:27 AMPosted by coinbird
Fleeting, anyone who answers differently is an idiot

Anyone who answers differently is probably a barb actually, since they don't need the fleeting shring to move at fleeting speed.
Reply Quote
Though I also like fleeting due to zero pickup, I still liked frenzy due to 25% IAS which feels awesome to a dual wielding DH.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]