Diablo® III

If you could choose 1 perma-SHRINE buff ...

11/06/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Vaeflare
If I could choose one Shrine buff to have permanantly, it would be Fleeting. Zoom zoom!

Probably because running fast is fun. That's why movespeed is capped at 25% right?

Can't have too much fun.
Reply Quote
Fleeting is the BEST!

Altho it would be annoying for someone who's life and death in dealing with monsters,
In which they "preserve" the health globes for later consumption XD
Reply Quote
Gshocks is dumb, fleeting is better for farming rather than fortune.. idiot.
Reply Quote
Fleeting.
But playing WW barb with perma fleeting rune would make my head explode.

+1 , wotb + fleeting shrine + sprint = ROFL!
Reply Quote
Fleeting, no question.
Reply Quote
Fleeting,
blizz raise the run/walk cap
Reply Quote
FLEETING ZOMG
Reply Quote
Fleeting for farming ^^
Reply Quote
fleeting 100%
Reply Quote
Fleeting
Reply Quote
Fleeting Shrine
Reply Quote
Empowered, because thats what the cd on most abilities should have been in the first place.
Reply Quote
I want to be so fast that when I rubber band, I have no idea where I am
Reply Quote
I must move as fast as possible! take Castlevania SOTN, I would face backwards and spam dash to move around 1/2 the time (it was slightly faster than walking, my one friend thought I was crazy for doing it)

so yea, fleeting shrine!
Reply Quote
Well fleeting is not obviously a best choise even for barbs. I think with perma-empowered shrine you can keep wotb constantly up (50% cooldown and doubled fury regen which means thrive on chaos will work better) and it means 20% ms which is almost as good as fleeting. So empowered can be better i think. Ms cap should be raised though, no question there.
Reply Quote
Empowered and zombie bears ftw yo
Reply Quote
Fleeting, for sure.
Joint second would be frenzied or empowered.
Reply Quote
Fleeting shrine, or you could simply remove annoying movement speed cap.

Empowered shrine, because basic resource regeneration cap is very low. Where is fun in that, when I launch for example 3 arcane orbs and have to wait, because my AP is already depleted. Resource potion is a must in this game, or a fix for resource system, only good fun working one is on WD that can have 800 mana and more. Not lame 148 AP, 150 Hat with every possible buff from items.
Reply Quote
i think i see a 1.0.6 fleeting 'fix' and blizz saying it was a bug...

as for shrine i would rather the Frenzy shrine permanently, as a tank barb with Frenzy shrine i feel balanced rather than i'm taking swords to the face and they are taking a foam bat to the face...
Reply Quote
fleeting..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]