Diablo® III

If you could choose 1 perma-SHRINE buff ...

Fleeting it is just the way to go for farming.
Reply Quote
Empowered Shrine.
Reply Quote
Fleeting
Reply Quote
My list;

1. Protection

2. Frenzy

3. Fleeting
Edited by JaceAltair#2678 on 11/6/2012 10:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
Fleeting
Reply Quote
fleeting. it is infuriating that buff only lasts 2 minutes...... for as rare as shrines are.
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 02:27 AMPosted by Palatinae
run speed and pickup radius?

definitely this !
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
If I could choose one Shrine buff to have permanantly, it would be Fleeting. Zoom zoom!
Reply Quote
either fleeting or the one that gives attack speed. fleeting is definitely the most fun.
Reply Quote
View profile
11/06/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Vaeflare
If I could choose one Shrine buff to have permanantly, it would be Fleeting. Zoom zoom!
Reply Quote
Fleeting Shrine. It makes the game less dreadfully slow.
Reply Quote
It likely depends on class and build. For my DH, Empowered - no contest. DH have decent travel ability with Vault+Tactical Advantage, and Empowered lets you constantly maintain that speed AND kill much faster.

However, if I was playing my WD, for example, it would definitely be Fleeting.
Reply Quote
increased resource regeneration and cooldown timer reduction
I am a DH, you know that~
Reply Quote
Empowered. CM/WW wizards would rule the world.
Reply Quote
would be nice if they could make shrine recharging a feature of the game. eg: every 10 paragon levels lets you charge a shrine. recharging a shrine means spending 5 seconds at a shrine. so once you find a shrine near a wp to use.. its great.. (oh, then its empowered for uber boss runs, and maybe a few more, protection, frenzy)
Reply Quote
A monk with Ascension rune / Beacon of Ytar passive and Empowered shrine is invulnerable. Infinite immunity for the win. Feels like a barb.
Reply Quote
fleeting, no contest.
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Vaeflare

Do the devs think that the current base ms might be too slow?

Clearly everyone thinks fleeting is the best shrine, and Ms is must have(i cant live without it anymore) are there any plans to increase the base ms or level 60 players? possibly make it a bonus to paragon?

say .5% increase per pLvl?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]