Diablo® III

If you could choose 1 perma-SHRINE buff ...

Toss up between fleeting and empowered. I love the speed bonus and pickup radius for quickly getting around but empowered is a huge boost to damage potential. I'd take either.
Reply Quote
.5% per pLvl? Seriously? That's be 50% ..on top of the 24% on gear.. and 10% extra for monk and then fleeting shrine. .5% per pLvl would be WAY too much. lol
Reply Quote
Fleeting 100%
I really think that 25% cap is way too low, really hope they remove it
Reply Quote
Fleeting makes the game so much more fun. They should just boost the base movement cap....I hate running through empty areas and fleeting reduces the down time.
Reply Quote
Fleeting in a landslide...
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
90 Human Priest
11/06/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Vaeflare
If I could choose one Shrine buff to have permanantly, it would be Fleeting. Zoom zoom!

Yeah, that pretty much sums up how people feel about their characters. They're just dog slow with the runspeed limitation in place.

It would be a really nice change to have the base speed increased to the current runspeed cap, and then items can add to that. If that were done, then a runspeed cap wouldn't feel so bad. But as-is, it's just god awful slow moving around.

11/06/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Jehl
.5% per pLvl? Seriously? That's be 50% ..on top of the 24% on gear.. and 10% extra for monk and then fleeting shrine. .5% per pLvl would be WAY too much. lol

Diablo 2 could go even faster than that with a maxed out runspeed built character. It made the game feel really smooth for players.

Edited by TheTias#1192 on 11/6/2012 10:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
Empowered.

Fleeting - you can do that with gear.

Empowered you cant.
Reply Quote
fleeting ftw
Reply Quote
Fleeting all day.
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 10:20 AMPosted by Jehl

Really? after 100 paragon levels 50% doesn't seem like that much, considering the time investment required.
Reply Quote
while there's blues attention here i want to add

why is it "Demonic Tremor" elites on ACT3 (without fast afflix) move faster than my wizard with 12% move + Fleeting ??

is this intended? srsly guys
Reply Quote
Empowered.

Fleeting - you can do that with gear.

Empowered you cant.

not even close.

Fleeting + gear = a really fun couple of minutes.
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 02:52 AMPosted by henrymhchoi
Fleeting. The game is in in slow motion without it.

Nuff said.

especially for ranged classes. (meele have skills that speed up anyway)
Reply Quote
empowered simply because i prefer having zero pick up radius so i have complete control over how and when i pick up a health glove
Reply Quote
Empowered. Rain of Vengeance cooldown comes up so fast and all your hatred and disc are always instantly topped off that the only thing holding you back is your skill. It's like godmode.

I'd take godmode over run speed/pickup all day every day.
Reply Quote
Fleeting
Reply Quote
Empowered if I'm running orbs. Fleeting if I'm running anything else
Reply Quote
fleeting is a farmers dream come true.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]