Diablo® III

If you could choose 1 perma-SHRINE buff ...

Fleeting as well.
Reply Quote
Fleeting!! FTW!!!!
Reply Quote
Fleeting!
Reply Quote
Fortune.

Since this game is only about farming, ask yourself whats better for farming?

Fleeting or empowered are both better for farming.
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Vaeflare
If I could choose one Shrine buff to have permanantly, it would be Fleeting. Zoom zoom!

I know, right?
They should just speed up the movement speed.
Right now, it's so slow!
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Odin
run speed and pickup radius?

definitely this !
Reply Quote
Empowered. As much as I love fleeting, my 24% MS is fast enough to put Empowered ahead of it.
Reply Quote
fleeting, my soul is free on it. it's like co-caine for my character. (forums doesn't let me write the word together lol)
Edited by Vasillisque#1548 on 11/6/2012 12:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
Give me back my ToC...I NEED that shrine! :)
Reply Quote
Skill Shrine
+2 to all skill levels
Edited by Jay#1888 on 11/6/2012 12:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
Fleeting
Reply Quote
Basically what this comes down to is people do not like the down time between fights. Movement speed is nice, but the best solution might be to up the monster content. Finding monsters twice as often in a way equals 100% extra movement speed plus would equal more monsters killed while having full NV stacks.
Reply Quote
Fleeting

Oh and while attention is here- let me agree with the idea of raising the base movement rate or adding a movement rate bonus per paragon level. I'd be okay with .5% per level but would also be okay with .25% per level and a base 10% movement rate increase.
Reply Quote
assuming it's on all characters I'd take enlightenment. Comparatively, it's easy to get more move speed, attack damage, and mf. But more exp is almost impossible to find outside of a socketed helm and cains set.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
empowerment is by far the most insane for my DH

hatred generation is through the roof with each shot, or vengeance globes.. the discipline alone allows for way more flexibility; perma-strafe and vaulting around constantly becomes normal

in fact if some affix on gear allowed you to extend shrine duration... maybe if Pickup_radius become "empowerment" which affected shrines and pick up (and perhaps other things) I would be pretty stoked, cause as it is pickup radius is a bit under used on all but the WD
Reply Quote
Fleeting.

Empowered would be my 2nd choice but it's not even close.
Reply Quote
Fleeting
Reply Quote
Monk: Resource generation/Fleeting toss up (they're both amazing, since I gain like 80% dps boost with perma resource regen)
Barb: Fleeting
Wizard: Resource generation/cd
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]