Diablo® III

If you could choose 1 perma-SHRINE buff ...

Empowered, I can vault infinitely with that and its faster than fleeting. Also, spamming cluster arrow is hella fun.
Reply Quote
empowered. I can hammer spam at max fury the entire time!
Reply Quote
Fleeting for sure, even with my 25% speed, i feel slow as hell

Only when I use Barb's Sprint, i feel like I am actually playing a game, rather than watching a game..

I wish we actually have sprint bar back... give us extra 30% on booast
Reply Quote
Empowered !
Reply Quote
FLEETING.

Powered by Nike.-
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 02:50 AMPosted by Gshocks
Since this game is only about farming, ask yourself whats better for farming?

Efficiency > RNG.

Fleeting is the correct answer.
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 02:27 AMPosted by Palatinae
increased resource regeneration and cooldown timer reduction?

^

At first it would be fun but eventually it would just be near 'god mode' for certain classes.
Reply Quote
Frenzy.
Reply Quote
Fleeting, no doubt.
Reply Quote
Fleeting !
Reply Quote
For the power efficiency : empowered, but... In a strange way, I feel so much powerfull under the fleeting buff ! Love it !
Reply Quote
Seems to me that it's a choice between empowered ( if you play in a hard MP level for your character ) or fleeting ( if you just speed-farm Mp1 or something ).

Empowered can make most classes almost invincible ( given certain builds ).
Reply Quote
Depends. Fleeting is good in almost all situations. But when facing elites with horrible affixes, Frenzy is pure awesome.
Reply Quote
Fleeting is by and large the best thing to happen in terms of shrines.
Reply Quote
For my wich doctor ---- increased resource regeneration and cooldown timer reduction, and its GG to every mp
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Vaeflare
If I could choose one Shrine buff to have permanantly, it would be Fleeting. Zoom zoom!
Reply Quote
Empowered shrine
Reply Quote
Definitely fleeting.
Reply Quote
what would it be?

run speed and pickup radius?

increased resource regeneration and cooldown timer reduction?

increased dps?

increased fortune?

having zero MS and zero pickup radius on my current gear, i would choose FLEETING ... you?

Resource regen. As a WD, I can almost full time bears with that shrine on. If I keep VQ up I pretty much can, and with Spirit walk on I can. Would be great to know what the resource regen rate is on this shrine I would like to acquire this much mana regen lmao
Reply Quote
fleeting
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]