Diablo® III

If you could choose 1 perma-SHRINE buff ...

11/06/2012 02:46 AMPosted by Slicktorine
Fleeting and it's not even close.
Reply Quote
Empower.. cos being able to almost spam EQ and Berzerk is just hilarious.
Reply Quote
Fleeting
Reply Quote
Really like empower since i can spam a lot, but you cant beat fleeting. Makes the game fun and fast pace.
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Vaeflare
If I could choose one Shrine buff to have permanantly, it would be Fleeting. Zoom zoom!

Please.

Just understand most of us agree that r/w should be higher than 25%
Reply Quote
While Fleeting is great and all, I find Empowered to be a huge help when dealing with elite packs and have to go with that one...

Judging by this thread, maybe Blizz should seriously consider increasing base run speed and/or removing/increasing the movement speed cap...
Edited by Scorch#1428 on 11/6/2012 7:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
Fleeting 100%
Reply Quote
i run 24% speed boost and its still to slow.. i think game should perm be upped 25% or so making it so us with speed boost run fleeting full time it makes the game seem much more action packed and faster paced

that said as a DH with 24% movement speed already i would much rather have frenzy shrine full time: IAS=DPS=more drops in less time also IAS=faster healing (with LoH and LS ) plus frenzy increases my turret DPS because it increases its speed
Reply Quote
fleeting fo sho.

I would be able to stay Archon throughout an entire act maybe....
Reply Quote
Fleeting.
Reply Quote
Fleeting hell yeah
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Fleeting
Reply Quote
Fleeting shrine!
Reply Quote
FLEETING wins by a mile on this question
Reply Quote
fleeting!
Reply Quote
11/06/2012 03:07 AMPosted by Chillaxin
Fleeting shrine. Because 25% movement speed is stupid low cap.

THIS.

I dont even understand why there is a cap for runspeed for using items, it doesnt make any sense. If I scrap other stats for runspeed on items then let me ? Seriously wtf ... If you are worried about PvP then get a cap for PvP but not for PvE.

Dunno seems wrong for me. In D2 I also could run really fast and even teleport around like crazy.

In D3 you have to many of these limitations. Or still all these low 1-2% chances to freeze, stun etc. on items, it sucks /sigh ... Such small chances work in MMOs because fights last alot longer especially in raids but in ARPGs it doesnt work.
Reply Quote
Fleeting.
Reply Quote
Fleeting, hands down.
Reply Quote
Fleeting

Blizzard: It seems Fleeting shrine is the most popular one, nerf hammer coming!!!

J/K!

But I do agree with others that based on the popularity, players want the 24% ms cap from gear removed.
And please add more options/gears to increase move speed please.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]