Diablo® III

D2 Ladder to reset today. Grab your 2 liter.

Just putting it out there for those possibly interested.

have a good day.

D
Reply Quote
friendly bump..

have a nice day (again)

D
Reply Quote
You and about 3 other threads so far today... That game is dead. Bots everywhere advertising their own sites.

Let it R.I.P.
Reply Quote
View profile
what do you do when you got to #2?

it's a rhetorical question. just something to think about.
Reply Quote
it's too old.... just too old

11/06/2012 09:20 AMPosted by UnsentSoul
That game is dead.

Not much more dead than D3 tbh.
Reply Quote
again.

some folks might be interested and is why the post.

but ty none the less.

D
Reply Quote
You and about 3 other threads so far today... That game is dead. Bots everywhere advertising their own sites.

Let it R.I.P.

It's funny how this has been true for 10 years, yet there's still a very active community and ladder resets are fun and competitive as ever (atleast for a couple days until the bots are geared up and run rampant again).

Unfortunately I had to work today, otherwise I would have loved to do a little d2 marathon.
Reply Quote
agreed Witt.

servers shouldnt be up and running till around the 3pm or so mark PST. so maybe that slot might fit for you.

and ty for the reply.

hope work goes well.
D
Reply Quote
I want to have some fun in the D2 ladder wish it was up right now, besides the resolution and RMAH it owns D3.

Funny part is I will actually be improving my D3 char at the same time because the GAH ruined D3, people are faming so many items that I am actually improving my char by not playing and letting the price of upgrades keep dropping. Then I can buy them with all the gold I accumulated flipping on the GAH, again still not actually playing.
Reply Quote

Let it R.I.P.

sounds like D3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]