Diablo® III

Fail 3003 when Trying to List Item on RMAH

Hi, I have been unable to list my item on RMAH.

Sometimes it said error (32105), sometimes it said heavy load.
When I browse at the fail reason at completed tab "Failed to validate given payment method. Transaction timed out 3003"

I was using PayPal on USD RMAH, playing on the Americas

Here are some of the trid:

The failure start after the hotfixes (25 10 2012), before that it was fine

EDIT: added more details
Edited by PIAG#6685 on 10/25/2012 4:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Same issue here...
Reply Quote
13hrs after the new patch and still not fixed.....
Reply Quote
same here.
Reply Quote
same here, but only Paypal have problem
Reply Quote
Same issue!
Its really annoying!
Reply Quote
Same ,Please check.
Reply Quote
same and it only affect other payment methods, however battle.net balance works fine
Reply Quote
same here...still not able to sell in RMAH via PayPal method....please check thx =)
Reply Quote
Got the same problem. Can sell with gold fine but not RMAH
Reply Quote
Same here, but only Paypal have problem
Reply Quote
me too..the error reason either heavy load or 32105.trying to list down my gidbinn on both USD and AUD auction house but i can't.gold auction house works fine by da way..
Reply Quote
Just got a reply from Customer service. they're telling me I haven't verified my paypal yet. How the hell have I been selling all this time then? And how do I verify what's already been verified?
Reply Quote
same issue, can't sell in RMAH.
transaction timed out 3003

ORDER ID: 1077758077 Error

Please assist to fix it .

Thanks
Reply Quote
Yes , you correct it all started after the hotfixes, and generally all transactions got troubled.. til now still error 3003
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5568806131
Reply Quote
same here from malaysia, pls fix it asap !!!
Reply Quote
Could you cancel my transaction ID 1981986574. Due to your system bug, I no longer require it.
Reply Quote
Same issue, i removed my paypal account and re attached it and verified it, the sms code sends ok to my mobile but once typed in... heavy load or error 32105. please fix asap!!!!!!
Reply Quote
same issue here, the last time i used RMAH was before patch, and its working fine...

now when I tried to buy some gold in RMAH, it showing error heavy load or something and the transaction failed.... =="

Please fix...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]