Diablo® III

your most treasured item ever?

Rakinushu's sword, blue quality, reminds me of the old times i had in d2. its been in my stash ever since i first got to act 2 for my first time ever in d3 :P
Reply Quote
The Axe my Barb has equipped currently. 465 strength and 1786 Life on Hit plus over 300 each of Dex and Int. With this Axe, I can whirlwind through everything and heal at the same time.
Reply Quote
Mine was an Inna's Glory i got in one of my first runs of inferno act 1. surprised the hell out of me...
Reply Quote
I have a sword with 888.8 damage. It kinda sucks, but I keep it as my lucky charm.
Reply Quote
My Zuni Pox, My TOTD, My pants, and my weapon.
Reply Quote
"Trolls Treasure"

Scoundrel token I found.

Rolled INT.

So perfect.
Reply Quote
For me, Gazing Demise, a legendary mojo I got when playing on my main, a WD at launch, while playing with a friend for the first time through the story. It also was my first ever legendary from D3. I still keep it in my stash, don't care if it takes space or not :)
Reply Quote
My quiver.
I tried to get a second hand-cross bow to increase DPS.
But Quiver always wins.
Reply Quote
Probably the ilvl 61 yellow shoulder on my DH, did get it in around the first month of release, and it's still useable up to now.

I tried selling it, but since there's already a clutter of cheap good items in AH, its basically unsellable so i'll just keep it as remembrance of getting a great yellow during "those" times.
"Those" times that yellows are valued high and legendaries are basically trash.
Reply Quote
The Gibbering Gemstone. Chatty Gem
"You feel like talking to someone.
It seems to be active but it's difficult to tell." I chuckle every time I read it so I keep it around.
Reply Quote
I still have a very old Leoric's Crown from week 1 of the game.
Reply Quote
Bear Deflectors. I just bursted laughing when i identified those pants.
Reply Quote
"Here Pledge" a lvl 63 rare sword. 700 DPS, 750 LoH, 200 Int, ~50% Crit Damage, Socket.

It's just sitting in my stash now but it was my first good find (worth 12 million on the AH back when it dropped) and the Crit+LoH allowed me to clear Acts III-IV for the first time. I found it on Halls of Agony Level 1 with one stack of NV.
Reply Quote
My barbs andys visage is probably mine.... was the first legendary I ever owned. bought it off AH when someone placed it super low (likely by accident).
Reply Quote
Current amulet.

It's my precious.
Reply Quote
Bottle of Rainbow, my precious item.
Always carrying it on me, for luck :)
Reply Quote
I would say none of them..

It would be totally different if I could actually FIND a great godly item for my character.. I would charish that.. but apparently my account is flagged for no legendaries or good items. I run with another friend and he CONSTANTLY finds legends in our runs.. I'm talking 5-6 per run.. Yet I find one maybe once a week of constant playing and it's usually a really crappy one that needs to be vendored.
Reply Quote
I'm awfully geared since I don't use AH ... my most valuable item is probably trash to most here...

It's the Off-hand of my SC wiz....

It's Floboco the skull, he gives me Arcane on crit, c.c., a nice dps boost, +10% HP and a nice life per sec. Thanks Floboco! He dropped last time I killed diablo inferno with MP1 Lolol...
Edited by Sucrilhus#1399 on 10/29/2012 8:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]