Diablo® III

Temporary outage error 73 (11/01/2012)

I have to go to work later, I want to play before then....Fix...FIIIIIIIXXXXXXXXX....Please.
Reply Quote
The only day I have to play...thanks...I see that in 2 hotfixes you still haven't fixed the !@#$ing scrolling arrows in chat. Best tech in the industry....>:(
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Spaztastic
why dont you post this on the log in screen instead of making us look for it?

Because all drop rates and server stats are affected by Real Money Auction House
Reply Quote
they should have a live person call each of us when the servers are up...
Reply Quote
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1yzyeX1vC1rp3u0wo1_500.jpg
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 10:21 AMPosted by LordZeus
logically if the server is down the game is down. if the game is down the auction house is not running. if the auction house is not running the timers for the auction house should not change, they should be locked in place when the server went down. why is it not like this blizzard?

Logically, you would think that be the case. I was just raising the question originally, because i don't know if the timers are put on hold or not.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
hahahhahaha.
Reply Quote

Its dead :( checked your profile , GG RIP

Ouchers!

Blizzard will res ur char if your char is indeed dead. Take a screenshot of this forum if you want, just in case their servers don't put a timestamp on ur char's time of death.
Reply Quote

LOL with only 10 people working at blizzard that would take forever :P
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 10:22 AMPosted by UncleRemus
why dont you post this on the log in screen instead of making us look for it?

Because all drop rates and server stats are affected by Real Money Auction House

If was simply on the login page under "Breaking News" I would say "Oh, ok. . . Well maybe I should eat something or take a nap before i have a seizure or a memory lapse."
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin

LOL with only 10 people working at blizzard that would take forever :P

Little high of an estimate isn't it?
Reply Quote
I think it;s funny the level of whining about this game followed by absolute freak outs at the server being down, make up your minds.
Reply Quote
You guys are losing me money -.- I feed your 30% and I get constant downtime when I can actually play. W/e I'll go play AC3 witch you folks at blizzard graciously purchased for me :P
Reply Quote

You overpay for items that way, and drive the price of the item up. It's not about the winning, it's about the winning for cheap. I'm talking from a buyers perspective myself. Many great items I've picked up for significantly cheaper than buyouts, by being there for the last moments of the auction, to bid in literally the last minute.

From the sellers point of view, they can lose big time not having the last 30min of their auction taken away.

Just because you don't, doesn't mean that's the norm.

**points to my Barbarian's profile** The 10 items I've bought off the AH, I've paid 8,163,480 gold for.. I don't think I overpaid for any of it :)
Reply Quote

Its dead :( checked your profile , GG RIP

Ouchers!

^ This, why I don't play hardcore with Blizz's server downs all the time. I would have destroyed my computer by now. Haha poor guy. My sympathies.
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 10:24 AMPosted by proGnosis
logically if the server is down the game is down. if the game is down the auction house is not running. if the auction house is not running the timers for the auction house should not change, they should be locked in place when the server went down. why is it not like this blizzard?

Logically, you would think that be the case. I was just raising the question originally, because i don't know if the timers are put on hold or not.

oh you don't know? I thought u were complaining like me lol cuz they aren't put on hold as far as I know
Reply Quote
They have 10 now? I thought it was the same 4 idiots that did ticket handling, "programming", car parking, bathroom cleaning and sammich making... 10 huh? I'll be... well, I guess they can afford to splurge ONCE in a while
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Osirisis
I think it;s funny the level of whining about this game followed by absolute freak outs at the server being down, make up your minds.

Haven't you heard. 1.0.5 brought the game back to life!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]