Diablo® III

Temporary outage error 73 (11/01/2012)

11/01/2012 10:27 AMPosted by proGnosis
I think it;s funny the level of whining about this game followed by absolute freak outs at the server being down, make up your minds.

Haven't you heard. 1.0.5 brought the game back to life!

Yes, but it was brought back to life in Hardcore Mode =/
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Osirisis
I think it;s funny the level of whining about this game followed by absolute freak outs at the server being down, make up your minds.

Different people?

Use your head.
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 09:39 AMPosted by Sunnycloud
I need to take an EEG test tomorrow on my brain... Can't sleep. Can't drink alcohol

Are you sure that after a night of D3, your EEG will turn out to be normal?
Reply Quote
I wish you could follow D3 servers on Twitter so that when they go down you could be notified and same for when they come up...........
Reply Quote
Of course an offline mode would break the game...
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 10:27 AMPosted by proGnosis

Haven't you heard. 1.0.5 brought the game back to life!

More like it acted as a defibrilator, but the game still hasn't got a sinus rhythm yet
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Tzutsu
I wish you could follow D3 servers on Twitter so that when they go down you could be notified and same for when they come up...........

Yeah, that would be great. Too bad the technology for such a contraption doesn't exist yet and probably won't for a very long time...
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Tzutsu

If blizzard does their job, it will be post on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS
Reply Quote
I love when things like this happen. I just bid 1 mil for a 35 mil item before this happened with 25 mins left on the auction. WIN!
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 10:28 AMPosted by OldCat
Are you sure that after a night of D3, your EEG will turn out to be normal?

Ya, I'm gonna get 12 hours of sleep before I go... Either way my EEG isn't gonna turn out normal anyway. The test is for them to be able to say, oh well, now we can try and help you.
Reply Quote
Ugh and hour later and no update ??? no eta etc ?
Reply Quote
because of typhoon & flooding ?? cause cable or server error??
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 10:30 AMPosted by proGnosis

If blizzard does their job, it will be post on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS

That, sir, is a huge if
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Here's a brilliant idea.

ATTENTION Blizzard Employee 3 of 10:

Stop what you're doing. Look over at your co-worker, ask him how long until he presses the, "Start Server" button.

Return to this forum.

Inform us.

Watch the rage dissipate.

You're welcome all, for the genius insight :)
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Dragoon

Because all drop rates and server stats are affected by Real Money Auction House

If was simply on the login page under "Breaking News" I would say "Oh, ok. . . Well maybe I should eat something or take a nap before i have a seizure or a memory lapse."

exactly but that would make you, a player, a happy and has nothing to do with making the employees happy or the companies pockets fatter!
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 10:29 AMPosted by slimpig
Of course an offline mode would break the game...

!! If there were an offline mode there would be duping and botting galore going unchecked... ohhhh...wait.. nm
Reply Quote
Ya but I don't want to know about everything Blizzard does just the server status of D3.

@Blaghlopp that was awesome.
Reply Quote
Yeah can we get a projected time line? enen just a window of time would be nice
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 10:30 AMPosted by proGnosis
https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS

there's some helpful poop...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]