Diablo® III

Temporary outage error 73 (11/01/2012)

they dont pause the auctions, that would require common sense that it would be programmed that way
Reply Quote
WE SHOULD GET PAID FOR WAITING !!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
i dun understand what is patient F U
Reply Quote
Please fix it asap thank you :D
Reply Quote
Either they haven't yet found the cause of the issue, or, posting an *accurate* ETA would piss you all off even further. They'll keep you in the dark as long as they can.
Reply Quote
Would be nice if blizzard could develop a single game that didnt have bugs in it months after release
Reply Quote

exactly but that would make you, a player, a happy and has nothing to do with making the employees happy or the companies pockets fatter!

Well the employees being happy is important but isn't there a simple balance such as putting the problem out there where everyone wanting to play can see it and decide to play something else while leaving all the ragers who well like raging to the forums??

What I'm trying to say is if the problem and an approximate time to check back was stated more directly maybe down time, where everyone who wants to play is actually on the forums, would actually be used for stating those great ideas that we've had all week on how to improve the game. . . !
Edited by Dragoon#1459 on 11/1/2012 10:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote
blah
    blah
blah blah blah
  • suk it
  • Reply Quote
    another sweet feature of being forced into online only mode.
    Reply Quote
    11/01/2012 10:33 AMPosted by MrGlad
    OMG if I can't play DIablo soon I am going to wet myself and push my wet pants against a frozen metal pole (I live in Canda so its like -30c right now)

I live in northern Canada (northern as above 60°), in Inukjuak to be exact, and it's nowhere near -30. More like 1° right now, it's raining outside.

I live in Edmonton, Alberta and its -10 with a lot of snow coming down,
    was freezing rain earlier
    Reply Quote
    11/01/2012 10:40 AMPosted by LordZeus
    they dont pause the auctions, that would require common sense that it would be programmed that way

Well heed our call Blizzard! Pause the auctions, or reset the servers to when the downtime started!

If it continues to count down the auctions during UNSCHEDULED downtime, then the way it works now, is FAIL. Even scheduled downtime, it should be paused IMO.
    Reply Quote
    I bet JW had the winning bid in on my gloves which is why the servers are down
    Reply Quote
    11/01/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Warlord

I live in northern Canada (northern as above 60°), in Inukjuak to be exact, and it's nowhere near -30. More like 1° right now, it's raining outside.

I live in Edmonton, Alberta and its -10 with a lot of snow coming down,
    was freezing rain earlier

truth.. this city sucks
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Priest
    I'm getting error 33 not 73
    Reply Quote
    BlizzardCS on Twitter is telling us to try and log in again.
    Reply Quote
    hey... we do get some great threads outta downtime... now say sumpthin' funny, Chuckles...
    Reply Quote
    87 Blood Elf Paladin
    Keep up with the times. They changed it. haha
    Reply Quote
    It amazes me that one of the top game developers in the world can have the worst customer service experience.

I don't expect an ETA when one can't be given, but I expect more than some monkey stickying a post that has ZERO new information on it. In fact, the original post wasn't even accurate - it wasn't a login issue, it was kicking people offline. There's been no acknowledgement or update on the server status, and upon encountering the error, you're redirected to a page that tells you what you already know - that the servers are down.

You all sold enough copies of this game to afford at least a FEW real customer service reps.
    Reply Quote

Troll post FTW! You, sir, are the biggest db on the forums. I mean, sorry, the way you wrote your post, we are supposed to believe you are the nice, upstanding, individual, we all are not!!!!

Kudos,

xD

I didn't mean to imply I was better than you or anyone else. But really, the majority of people here seem to think Blizzard either caused this on purpose or simply isn't working on fixing it.

I work in IT myself, the amount of times myself or one of my co workers break something ourselves are less than 1% of our incidents.

When we are fixing a problem we usually are not updating anyone, because we are hip deep in the issue and are too focused on it to give status updates. Is that frustrating for the customer? Yes. But until the issue is properly identified we can't give an accurate ETA either. And I expect the same from Blizz; drawing a premature conclusion leads to incorrect ETA's which lead to even more frustration from their customer base.
    Edited by Canadutchian#1889 on 11/1/2012 10:47 AM PDT
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]