Diablo® III

Temporary outage error 73 (11/01/2012)

WTF Blizzard, why do you have BS all over your mouth??? the fuking problem is still there !!
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 06:28 PMPosted by MadSpirt
WTF Blizzard, why do you have BS all over your mouth??? the fuking problem is still there !!

There is definitely a pungent smell of poo coming off their lips hahaha Just successfully logged in, so it's back to sucking on those lips!! Hooray
Edited by Stewart461#1284 on 1/5/2013 6:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
happened to me today :(
Reply Quote
Are they saying it won't be up for another 2 hrs?
Reply Quote
I'm finding this issue is going on for me currently as well.
Reply Quote
As of 11:08 am CST, this issue still exists.
Reply Quote
east texas here.. and no, the problem is not fixed... still getting the temporary outage error 73 crap...
Reply Quote
Basically the game is telling u to go sleep
Reply Quote
dam and i just found a 25mil V wards hurry fruckin 266 dex 69 int 43 phys resits 325 LOS and 646 armor hurry i need the gold LOLZ.thanks for the update
Reply Quote
In OK, brother can still not log in, I can log in just fine. Not sure why this would only affect his account and not mine. Possibly a huge coincidence.
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 09:11 AMPosted by LiLmEgZ
Basically the game is telling u to go sleep

I just woke up.
Reply Quote
LOLZ same
Reply Quote
Problem Still Exists.
Reply Quote
This is just ridiculous. What's going on?
Reply Quote
Still cant get in.
Reply Quote
I think they should just take ALL Game Servers down and perform a big maintenance to fix this (and amongst other glitches too).... anyone else agree?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]