Diablo® III

Temporary outage error 73 (11/01/2012)

come on Blizz, I need my fix!
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 06:33 PMPosted by Stewart461
WTF Blizzard, why do you have BS all over your mouth??? the fuking problem is still there !!

There is definitely a pungent smell of poo coming off their lips hahaha Just successfully logged in, so it's back to sucking on those lips!! Hooray

This post made me vomit in my mouth a little.
Reply Quote
still hate the problem
Reply Quote
19 Night Elf Hunter
Still cant get on...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
resolved huh ._. !@#$% plz its not working
Reply Quote
resolved back in 2012...

we've got a necromancer amongst us
Edited by egdod#1571 on 1/12/2013 9:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
Maybe it's a hacker that found a way to record all of our password using a connection probleme with battle.net. OH EM GEE!!!
Reply Quote
1050 ...right, still cant log on, yet friends who dont use a mobile authenticator are on and playing happily!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
That's not true. I don't use the authenticator and I can't get on.
Reply Quote
Come on Blizzard! Give us offline play in the next patch so when things like this happen we can still play the game we shelled out $60 bucks for. Make it limited if need be, just need offline play enough to smooth over all these downed server issues. Then, you'll have time to fix issues, and we can still play. Just a thought....
Reply Quote
I think that us players who payed good money for this game and cannot play due to this error 73/3006 issue should be compensated in some way...... say 1 million gold? but that's wishful thinking. it could be down for days and all we get from blizz is a simple... "thanks for being patient". none the less... what the heck blizz? dont you know we need our D3 Crack? I've cleaned the house......CLEANED THE HOUSE!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
think how i feel i just got a 25mil vile wards sitting in my inventory that i cant wait to sell just found them a bit ago b4 all this
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 11:09 AMPosted by ZeroPrime
Come on Blizzard! Give us offline play in the next patch so when things like this happen we can still play the game we shelled out $60 bucks for. Make it limited if need be, just need offline play enough to smooth over all these downed server issues. Then, you'll have time to fix issues, and we can still play. Just a thought....

Best suggestion ever.
Reply Quote
i have been sitting here and there still is no post anywhere else but this one that gives us 000 info
Reply Quote
THEY EVEN CLOSED THE FORUM CHAT .... WTF
Reply Quote
why are the server up for US ?
Reply Quote
Lol, you guys are idiots.. NO BLUE HAS ACKNOWLEDGED THE OUTAGE... Look at when this thread was posted.. 11/01/2012. Today is 1/12/2013.. LMAO.
Reply Quote
lmao fail
Reply Quote
01/12/2013 12:12 PMPosted by IceTea
why are the server up for US ?

They are up. I can log in and play with one account, can't with other. From same computer and same login screen.
Reply Quote
So it's account based...? WTF?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]