Diablo® III

Temporary outage error 73 (11/01/2012)

Hey guys,

We're aware of and working on the issue that is causing the login server to display Error 73 when people are attempting to log in to the game. We current do not have an ETA for when this will be resolved but we'll provide updates as they become available to us.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

If you keep us up-to-date as well as Jay Wilson, I'll make it worth your while.
Reply Quote
BEAUTYYYYYYYY
Reply Quote
school all morning. work all night. 3 hours of free time.. no diablo.. blahhh no fun
Reply Quote
hallelujah, a blue post!
Reply Quote
causing the login server to display Error 73 when people are attempting to log in to the game.
And kicking someone already logged in, off

word!
Edited by Stickytape#1240 on 11/1/2012 9:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It's not just a log in issue. It kicked me out of the game.
Reply Quote
You know what would be cool a pen and paper version of WoW or Diablo wait there is.... Nvm
Reply Quote
how does a temporary outage error occur
Reply Quote
Could you guys at least give us an estimate? Like is it going to take hours, minutes, or god forbid - days... It's my day off today so I'd like to know at least I could just go get a life or something.
Reply Quote
Hey guys,

We current do not have an ETA for when this will be resolved but we'll provide updates as they become available to us.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

no ETA
no ETA
no ETA

:NO:

no patient and no understanding (pull my hair out!)
Reply Quote
thank goodness a blue showed up and redirected my forum post. i hope the blizz guys fix it soon. and please include the rmah as well. pls pls pls?
Reply Quote
huhu, but i do hope u guys do have an ETR.
Reply Quote
i grew beard while waiting...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
so how is it that EU and asia severs are still up and able to log in to play that but not my own US sever ???????????????????????????
Reply Quote
I herd a chipmonk got stuck in the fan, apparently one of the technicians brought in a can of variety nuts into work. Left the window open and the can next to the servers he was in charge of. Next thing you know.... lesson of the day.

"don't bring your nuts to work."
Reply Quote
perfect...this starts up right when I can actually play this game for the first time in like 2 weeks
Reply Quote
No ETA is considered as really bad news and should not be posted as such. One minute or one week? At least let us know the approximate maint time. The most important question is what causes the outage? The community would be glad to know the answers. Any update is much appreciated. Thank you Jurannok.
Reply Quote
Thats my question..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]