Diablo® III

Temporary outage error 73 (11/01/2012)

11/01/2012 09:39 AMPosted by MOO
You know you've played too much Diablo III when you expect the doctor to heal you for free.

its called canada.. ahahaha
Reply Quote
Annoying! Time to play games on facebook! grrrr!
Reply Quote
Is this something to do with last night's system shutdown thing? The system attemped shutdown starting 33min,32mins,31mins, then suddent jumped to 3min,2min,1min, but guess what , no shut down at all, is it ge hacked ?
Reply Quote
wow amazing been almost 3 month i left because the game was going real wrong i did 35 min updates i think i had 1.03 hehe and i try to log on same problem as 3 month ago server down.......... wow impressive remind me why i leave the game for awhile.....
shish!
Reply Quote
I am playing game and it suddenly kick me out!!!! please fix it ASAP~~~
Reply Quote
@upgrayedd

Pretty sure you will be banned from forum for that lol
Reply Quote
Thanks for the Blizz update Jurannok, helps to know, what's going on, plus your little blue glow, lights up the room, while we sit in the dark. Have a good one :D!
Reply Quote
I was just able to play after dealing with error 3006 for for five days...cmon man!
Reply Quote
Thanks for informing, we will wait then...
Reply Quote
i'm so glad this thread is blowing up after being moved
Reply Quote
Is there a specific time to solve the problem?
Reply Quote
Pay the power bill!
Reply Quote
You know you play too much Diablo III when you are getting pulled over and you wonder if you can open a town portal before the officer makes it to your window.
Reply Quote
why the game need to be online all the freggen time?
I payd for a game and i want to decide when to play, this is just stopid...
Reply Quote
Howz can eye farm epix and gets me loots. I level farm paragon badly. Plz run servers me luv u long time sucky sucky.
Reply Quote
…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\… Blizzard this Bud's for you!

I think it is opposite, that is blizzard to us..

Anyone getting the urge to sit n' spin?
Reply Quote
SteveFrench, im from Grand Rapids mi also! And i also have been logged out lol..... get this runing soon!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]