Diablo® III

Temporary outage error 73 (11/01/2012)

Time to bust out some lube, fapkins, and a fleshlight I just got some extra time on my hands.
Reply Quote
i suppose this is a good chance to finish the patch, because apparently it's just been shutting off when i go ahead and log in when the bar is yellow, instead of continuing while i play (i'm on a mac). 3 days to get the new patch lol
Reply Quote
lmao its crazy what we do to feed our addictions! i am still doing the 3 day runs no sleep btw lol
Reply Quote
Server Status is now officially down for Americas
Reply Quote
Maybe they're still busy fixing leaks in the roof than fixing the servers...
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 09:47 AMPosted by JinX
I'll tell you when you have played too much Diablo! TRUE STORY! Played for 4 days straight NO SLEEP, lots consciousness while on a run but not as in passed out but brain just went into autopilot, came to 4 hours later and was like WTF where am I what happened realized during those 4 hours gained 3 levels and had rares and everything my brain knew exactly what to do then knocked out on desk lmao, SWEAR ON MY LIFE TRUE STORY

Take a nap.... This down time was because you needed it?! lol We have someone to blame here
Reply Quote
Server 33 maint now. prob rebooted
Reply Quote
BEAUTYYYYYYYY
Reply Quote
When i read the word server i thought i was reading "sewers".... maybe im playing too much act 2?
Reply Quote
the issue also kicked everyone out of their game.
it's not just the login server.
you lie.
Reply Quote
lmao naps are for when your dead! Little factoid for all the people out there I am 26 and after 22 don't think you can stay up after 24 hours with out massive amounts of caffeine or other additives so be warned!
Reply Quote
Nah, I've been having them for 15 years now... What's awful is that nothing good dropped. xD
Reply Quote
............(\¯`\
.............\\....\
..............\\....\
.........../¯`\....\¯`\
...._|.\....\....\...\.\..)
....(..(.\....)....).....).)
....\...\/................/
.....\.................../
.......).............../

^
Reply Quote
diabro y u no let me pray you? i want pray diabro now.
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 09:38 AMPosted by MOO
you know you play too much D3 when every time you hear the microwave go DING! you think its just gotten another paragon level.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ...I'm so gonna remember that.

this one is old. i heard it few years back as wow reference (though any game where you "ding" a level can be used.
basically goes "you know you play too much (insert game) when the microwave dings, you say GRATS!"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]