Diablo® III

Temporary outage error 73 (11/01/2012)

11/01/2012 10:06 AMPosted by AdamasHaima
I hope Blizz knows that the community has an enrage timer...

I believe they do.
Reply Quote
Now there's a new message when I try and login...says bnet is undergoing maintenance. Sounds like forced maintenance to me as there was no warning of server shutdown. My guess is it has something to do with the east coast storm. Anyway, they post a url that displays server status of all servers.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/status
Reply Quote
did you pause the auction timers? I have a few auctions set to expire in an hr or so and I will lose millions if its not paused.

This is ridiculous

Exactly my point.
Reply Quote
@AdamasHaima

Lol awesome. It seems to be way less than 3-10 mins though.
Reply Quote
FYCCHAOS View profile

I WILL BE HIGHLY UPSET IF I COME BACK ONLINE TO A DEAD HARDCORE CHARACTER AGAIN DUE TO BLIZZ's HARDWARE FAILURE AGAIN...............................

Its dead :( checked your profile , GG RIP
Reply Quote
11/01/2012 10:08 AMPosted by MOO
Now there's a new message when I try and login...says bnet is undergoing maintenance. Sounds like forced maintenance to me as there was no warning of server shutdown. My guess is it has something to do with the east coast storm. Anyway, they post a url that displays server status of all servers.

If that was so then this would have happened a lot sooner than today.
Reply Quote
really? blizz should fix that. that !@#$ right there aint right.
Reply Quote
That is why I stopped playing hardcore. Too much time wasted on server crashes or an isp crash.
Edited by Spiderbyte#1961 on 11/1/2012 10:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
did you pause the auction timers? I have a few auctions set to expire in an hr or so and I will lose millions if its not paused.

This is ridiculous

Exactly my point.

the problem is is that this is unexpected. It should be paused because this is on blizzard. Not a routine maintenance. were that the case I wouldn't have listed them at the price I did,

315k for str, vit, all resist, CC and CD gloves...yeah I lost millions
Reply Quote
Great... another error... Love yah work..
Reply Quote

Exactly my point.

the problem is is that this is unexpected. It should be paused because this is on blizzard. Not a routine maintenance. were that the case I wouldn't have listed them at the price I did,

Hopefully they get the servers up and running so i can get it.
Reply Quote

This is ridiculous

Would love to know how someone stands to lose millions if the auctions expire because of a server outage.
Reply Quote
OMFG, please come back soon, promise I won't troll again for at least till PVP!

^_^
Reply Quote
I guess I'm going to have to dress the dog up as the Treasure Goblin and chase her around the house :/
Reply Quote
Diablo3's first rust storm..
Reply Quote

Exactly my point.

I think you missed my earlier post. I WANT the auctions to be put on hold/reset from when the outage happens. It's not fair to buyers or sellers - auctions can go from low to really high in the last 30min of an auction due to bid wars (for good items).
Reply Quote
When the hc dead you loose al the gear too?
Reply Quote
Can any blue tell us how long this MAINTENANCE will last?
Reply Quote
Jay Wilson had to shut down the servers because his secretary forgot to make him his Sandwich today, it's an emergency , all blizzard employees were called to his Office to work on the issue: ETA is 3 days until they complete a sandwich large enough for Jay.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]