Diablo® III

Service Outage Information - 11/1/12

STATUS UPDATE: I just received another notification in my PayPal account and it said that the transaction was cancelled. haha glad I wasn't triple charged but what the heck it going on? lol.
Reply Quote
my auction house is not working for some reason i cant click on it it says when i highlight it it tells me it is temporarly unavailable? any way ya can fix that would be awesome thx!!!
Reply Quote
Seriously bad rubber banding tonight that made the game unplayable. Last night was bad too. Guess it's hotfixes and server maintenance lagging things. Don't play hardcore!
Reply Quote
I tried to place a charge last night, but never went through. Tried again today... hopefully i dont get double charged.
Reply Quote
All of my attempts to purchase in RMAH failed last night. The paypal transactions were canceled a little while ago. Looks like we will not be losing any money in purchases that that did not complete.
Reply Quote
i just got 8 emails from paypal, charged over 200$, and still going, all because of failed attempts, if it says FAILED in my completed tab, why the !@#$ do u authorize it blizzard
Reply Quote
wooooow they had better make that right thats all i can say for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^
Reply Quote
and what .., where's ur gear??^^
Reply Quote
my gear is on the gold auction house, i have it all thats not my problem atm
Reply Quote
what about the mini rollbacks some of us got in the game yesterday before the shutdown?

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004042819#7
Reply Quote
why are these threads being posted in general? post them in the service status section because that is where players go to look for service status information. jeez.
Reply Quote
AH not working still...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]