Diablo® III

Gold stuck in my completed tab for 4 days

Every time I click send to stash the button will black out for a few minutes but the gold just sits in there. It initially got stuck when the auction house was really slow and having problems.

Anyone else have this and how do I fix? Do I need to clear clear something in my d3 folders or something?
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
still there
Reply Quote
I had a lost bid stay for 3 days. no biggee.
Reply Quote
i had lost a 600m worth item 1 week ago, and blizzard doesn't even care
Reply Quote
Did you try ticketing them?

Then again the normal GM can't really help you, since the AH is a "closed system" as they say.
Reply Quote
im still waiting on rmah items to clear.. takes FOREVER.. no wonder im so pissed ;P me want me money now! argh
Reply Quote
This is definitely some kind of glitch that happend when the ah was having problems, its a small amount of gold so Im just annoyed by it being stuck there. I know stuff in the rmah can take a while to process but this is in the gold ah and its just stuck in the completed tab.
Reply Quote
Immortal King's Stride sold at: 05 Nov 2012 01:33 PM PST
and now it's processing
Reply Quote
Community Manager
If you're having issues claiming funds from a successful sale (or item you've purchased) from the Completed Tab, the best thing to do would be to contact Customer Support so that our representatives can investigate. They'll do all that they can to assist. :)

You've got a few options for how you can contact our support staff. Submtting an online ticket from Battle.net may be the easiest: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/contact
Reply Quote
REALLY ? i wrote 2 tickets for them about my item name Dawn stuck at RMAH. SIGH
the first ticket at 10/20/2012 (no screen shot)
the second ticket at 10/22/2012 (screen shot)
and NOW IT'S MISSING FOREVER
i know my English is not good so i don't want to write ticket for supporter.And i don't want to make you feel angry. Ok i don't need it back but please my item Immortal King's Stride was sold at least 4 days ago and now it's processing
Edited by judas#6743 on 11/8/2012 9:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
Lylirra,

Amazing 10 sec useless reply.
Reply Quote
Me to. Outbid gold stuck, won't go back to stash.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]