Diablo® III

WD Jungle Fortitude not working??

So I was changing skills around and noticed when I turned off jungle fortitude my damage reduction stays at 55%. Then when I turn it back on it still remains at 55% seemingly not changing anything.

I've been trying to get anyone to respond in the bug forums with no luck. Is anyone experiencing the same thing? Is this skill not working?
Reply Quote
Passive mitigations don't show up anywhere.

edit: unless they alter a stat you can view!
Edited by Aspie#1693 on 11/5/2012 1:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
Well damage reduction is viewable in the details page... So I don't see how your response clears anything up...
Reply Quote
The only reduction that details shows you is: armor, resists, and melee and ranged reduction.

Jungle Fortitude is none of those.
Reply Quote
Under Defense there's a row labeled Damage reduction... seems this is where this would show up.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004404817#1

This guys explains it well.
Reply Quote
Anyone else able to confirm this? I think there needs to be more attention brought to this!
Reply Quote
There have always been ugly items in the Diablo world, starting from socketed Buckler to the best D2 socketes Shield, armors with a Sapphire as first gem and the rest of the gear with other color...

So yeah, they need to look better.
Reply Quote
There have always been ugly items in the Diablo world, starting from socketed Buckler to the best D2 socketes Shield, armors with a Sapphire as first gem and the rest of the gear with other color...

So yeah, they need to look better.

I have no idea how this pertains to this thread but I'll move past.

I still see the same issue 2 patches later. Can blue comment on this? Can we get some more WD's in here confirming this problem? C'mon guys! This could be a really useful passive but it doesn't seem to be working correctly :(
Reply Quote
No WD's out there care about this? I'd love to be using it on higher MP levels but it doesn't seem to be working...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]