Diablo® III

When was the last time and upgrade dropped?

Hellmode
Reply Quote
I found both the ammy and (rare)ring that my WD is wearing in the last week or so.
Edited by Marysvillain#1775 on 11/5/2012 10:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
Today is my lucky day because my wish comes true for my Immortal King's Eternal Reign in which I get it from The Barrack Level 1 (Act 3) after killing an elite monster.
http://i1103.photobucket.com/albums/g479/miketkf/ImmortalKingEternalReign.jpg.
Reply Quote
Last week when i got a calamity and a DML
Reply Quote
11/05/2012 10:06 PMPosted by Ryth
Never since getting level 60.

Same. NEVER.

Bought all my gears from RMAH. Funny this question popped, just sold nat's boots for 150mil and bought a new ice climber with additional 50mil gold purchased from RMAH.
Reply Quote
I have already more than 650 hours played and so far I got 2 upgrades only one gloves and one ring long long time ago. I think blizzard should make it so it increases the chance to drop your main stat item and like this we we get more upgrades ? For example you are a Barbarian which needs strenght items and you have 30% chance the item to roll strenght stat (If the item can have strenght stat ofcourse). That is what I think about "Upgrade drops".
Reply Quote
Found my latest upgrade yesterday. But then again I roll all classes.
Reply Quote
1 month player here.
Found my bow yesterday morning, after about 10mins of play. What do you think? ;)
Upgraded from a Windforce that my friend found a couple weeks ago.
Reply Quote
maybe a month or so
Reply Quote
Since 1.05
The IK belt on my barb --- not really an 'upgrade' tho, lost some 60 str and a ton of vit since my old yellow belt had 290 str and 110vit / 50 fire and 78ar. But I need the LS.

And a 1160dps black axe with 130vit LS and socket. Sold it on the AH for 240m and brought the main hand for my barb plus geared my new wiz.

-----
Last week

The source and helm on my wiz
Edited by amblin1983#1201 on 11/6/2012 12:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
Last item i upgraded is the Inna's pants a month ago.
Post patch all my drops are trash.

By the way I really hate how Inna's pants looks on my female DH. Make her look so fat.
IMP best pants to pair with Natalya is Depth Digger.
Edited by Logic#1307 on 11/6/2012 1:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
my chest 2 nights ago
my trifecta 60 res socket ring days before the chest.
Reply Quote
today! i got an immortal belt with 190 str and 90 vit

unfortuntly im selling it for other more important upgrades
Reply Quote
On my main char (hc wd) everything except chest, belt and shoulders is self found. Such privileges for the hardcore only. There is no need to spend huge gold amounts on something u may loose in next 10 minutes cuz of disconnect.
I've also got sc wd for tests, and everything equipped on it was bought for 20m hardcore gold (60m sc), that i've collected in 2 days. And it's not going in the comparison with the time that I would have spent on finding these items. So if u want to wear things u found -- join hardcore community :)
Reply Quote
My gloves which I found the week of 1.04.
Reply Quote
I got my first real upgrade since I started farming Inferno late 1.03 just two nights ago, a 216 Dex, 80ish Vit, 73 Res All Vile Ward dropped for me ^^
Reply Quote
last upgrade i found was right before patch 1.03, so its been a very long while.
my luck seems to be to only find gear for otherclasses, so its a good thing there is the ah.
Reply Quote
Ive never found a single item that wouldve upgraded my DH. All my gear comes from finding good barb gear and selling/trading it...like the game is telling me something.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]