Diablo® III

When was the last time and upgrade dropped?

Found my phy stack, str, vit movespeed boots few days ago.
Reply Quote
Cant remember any upgrade I found for my monk. All my other chars use the drops I got with my monk so cant complain too much. :)
Reply Quote
First few days MP level patch:
IK Belt - 97 STR 55 VIT 79AR 2.9LS -5 Fury Weapon Throw
Natalya Chest - 94 DEX 134 VIT

About less than a week into the patch:
Mace - 863 DMG 200 STR 72% CHD 3% LS & Open Socket
Vile Wards - 269 DEX 147 Vitality
Vile Wards - 196 DEX 72 Vitality
Vile Wards - 193 INT

Last week:
Tal Rasha Chest - 158 INT 100 VIT 46AR 10K Health Globes
Chantodo Wand - 1100 dmg
1h XBOW - 864 DMG 103 DEX 101 VIT 836 LOH 53% CHD Open Socket
Amulet - 264 INT 94% CHD 6.5% CHC

This week:
Skorn - 1407 DMG 310 STR 199% CHD 3902 Life after kill
Amulet - 44.5 avg dmg 191 STR 65% CHD 7.5% CHC Open Socket
Witching Hour - 94 INT 9% IAS 50% CHD
Tyraels Might - 197 INT 129 VIT

The secret??? Get your Paragon Level to 40+... Farm higher MP levels if you can and it doesn't slow you down; I noticed the quality on Legendary/Set armors roll better stats in higher MP but weapons are a crapshoot. Before the MP level fix I was farming at MP5, after I was farming MP7. Tried MP8 but main elites had too much HP increase and his cronies die too fast so I went back to MP7. Now that I have found a decent Skorn, I am running MP10 with about 200K DPS and get about at least 2 Legendary per a game from trash or elites.

Every person I hear say "I never get items" or "I never get any upgrades" are level 20 Paragon =/ so either try to stack MF or level up your Paragon. Plenty of choices now with Ruby gems, Cain's Set, Hellfire Ring and Leoric's Signet. You will get an upgrade if you level up your Paragon even if it's not for your class. You can always sell it and get what you want.
Reply Quote
Just before the latest patch I got the weapon my DH is wielding, a two handed crossbow that is quite strong. Since then, nothing.
Reply Quote

The secret??? Get your Paragon Level to 40+... Farm higher MP levels if you can and it doesn't slow you down;
Every person I hear say "I never get items" or "I never get any upgrades" are level 20 Paragon =/ so either try to stack MF or level up your Paragon. .
Ok, be honest now. How much did you get with your Barb, and how much are you getting with your other chars? My main is monk, I play together with a Barb friend and while he gets 100 of millions worth of items I get nothing special. Even my set items are the crappiest roll possible. Bad luck is bad :(
Reply Quote
2 days ago... a ring i have on my character (the offhand) with attack speed, CD and CC... lots of damage added but loss of hp....worth it though as it suited needs well..
Reply Quote
View profile
The Vile Ward I'm currently wearing dropped just yesterday
Reply Quote
The only three upgrades I've found from 1.0.4 are:

Andariels Visage

Strongarm Bracers

Zunimassa's Pox
Reply Quote
Been a week now without finding an upgrade :(
Reply Quote
I got really lucky last week, had two upgrades drop on a single Siege run. I gained 288AC and was able to get some resists back on pants, I was using Blackthorne's Jousting Mail. The other upgrade was the amulet, which gave me 5kdps and around 2khps... A couple of days before that the ring dropped which was a nice dps booster also.
Edited by Shango#1124 on 11/6/2012 5:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
I don't think I will be finding an upgrade anytime soon lol.
Reply Quote
So when was the last time an upgrade actually dropped for you?

On the PTR I got my first full set drop for myself now live, nothing.

My monks wep set I got on GAH.

I haven't gotten an upgrade in months.

Yesterday. Legendary ring. Before that, the other ring a few days ago.
Reply Quote
A few days ago.
Reply Quote
My last found upgrade was the amulet on my monk. And that was a few weeks before 1.0.5 came along.

Cheers!
Reply Quote
I was stupid and trusted a "friend" with my gear while I was gone. He sold it :( However I got some amazing pals Mordryd and Ely, who helped gear me back up last night. First run I found some lacunis, and the gloves Im wearing. Anyway, enjoying the game again, thanks again to my buds.
Reply Quote
Forever ago. The last good drops I got were my belt and ring. FOREVER ago.
Reply Quote
I get upgrades all the time, trick is...don't use the AH.

Your chances of finding something you consider useful go up astronomically.

Lol.. because you have crap, finding slightly better crap would be a breeze.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]